Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

To the previous page about chairlifts and noise...The chain lift that rains supreme as the loudest in the park is none other than (drum roll please)....Firehawk! I can barely hear anything when going up the lift

with Vortex (seat 5-1) as a close second.

• Like 5

To the previous page about chairlifts and noise...The chain lift that rains supreme as the loudest in the park is none other than (drum roll please)....Firehawk! I can barely hear anything when going up the lift

I think that's cause your ears are right on top of it.

• Like 3

The thing I look forward to the most when riding this fantastic coaster is how close my feet will come to the ground, and me being 6'-4" with longer legs then most means my feet will be closer to the ground on the low points.....and even though I am sure my feet will still be a few feet from the ground it sure won't seem like it when your riding.

• Like 8

Just a little humor on my part but, here goes nothing: On August 9th, 2013

KI: Kids, B&M and I are having another baby. We are naming her Banshee. Now Diamondback, don't be jealous when everyone wants to see her first instead of you. Your now approaching 6 years old. Your growing up so fast, but mommy and I felt the need to have one more.

DB: But daddy.....for the last few years I was the attractable one, everyone wanted to see me.

KI: Your going to have to learn how to share. She's a new, special addition to the family

DB: Fine.... Wait a minute....If little sister Banshee is a new, special addition to the family, then what was I?

KI: You were a much needed addition to the family, two years before you came along, I adopted your older sister Firehawk. Mommy and I decided we wanted to start over, and that's how we created you. Then after you, DB, came your distant cousin WindSeeker, Your Uncle DT's son.

DB: So... You're telling me my sister is going to be better than me?

KI: Noo! She's just new, so she's going to have the spotlight.

Once again, just a little humor

• Like 20

That probably is meant for the on ride camera, and then the magnetic systems has to do that brakes that is uses.

then they would need this warning for many other rides across the park and the amusement industry.

EDIT: I stand corrected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^Most of the thrill rides , including The Beast and Diamondback, listed on the thrill rides page of Kings Island's website show the warning for strobe lightning. However I'm not too sure on what the magnetic systems are yet.

EDIT: kblanken beat me to it.