Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

To be honest, I hope no one reveals the lighting package of Banshee. I want it revealed in its full glory at the end of opening day.

I'll wait to post my media day/Scream For a Kid Again trip report until after opening day then. I can't speak for others though.

Or you can still post it before Opening Day and people can just choose not to look at it if they don't want to get an early peek at what it's like...

Just because something is posted, it doesn't mean you all have to look at it. :)

• Like 6

I'm sure some rides have cycled a few times we just don't see it.

You'll see the park wake up for sure at the end of April/Beginning of May..we train for practically a week or more running the ride as an O/C shift to get ready for first riders.

Wish that sort of thing happened down here. I got two weeks of running rides and working with the crew, some rides at KI, just a day..

• Like 7

Testing will probably be hindered yet again today by windy conditions. :( However, i am really eager to see what the finished station looks like!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wouldnt a windy day be a great day for testing? That and rain? Perfect example on why I want to wait a bit before I ride any new ride.

• Like 3

I'm sure some rides have cycled a few times we just don't see it.

You'll see the park wake up for sure at the end of April/Beginning of May..we train for practically a week or more running the ride as an O/C shift to get ready for first riders.

Wish that sort of thing happened down here. I got two weeks of running rides and working with the crew, some rides at KI, just a day..

Depends on the ride, some train more before the park opens than others.

• Like 1

Rides supervisors work several weeks before, cycling the rides. Then other employees come on specific days closer to the opening of the park. People are trained on the ride they will be working. Rides like Banshee will require training during the whole training period.

• Like 4