Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Where are the other .1% of members? :ph34r:

Well, I'm planning on some go-karting that evening. :)

(Speaking of which, it's been over a month since I've been down there. I need to go back down there soon before I forget how to drive around the track. Probably this next week, possibly even tomorrow.)

• Like 2

It's very kind that you're potentially willing to give your spots away. Contacting the park is definitely the way to go; see the contact information on the event page. For the Diamondback first rider auction in 2009, I believe that some seats were given to families from A Kid Again.

Your contributions toward this are extremely generous; I certainly hope that members here wouldn't use them as a reason not to raise money themselves.

• Like 5

Hey...let's drop the subject. There's obviously a reason for the request but I don't care what it is. The main thing we need to know is that NO unauthorized testing pictures are to be posted here. Period. End of story.

Is anyone else getting déjà vu?

• Like 9

I mean, if I was to rent an airplane and get aerial pictures of Banshee testing, I still couldn't post those?

They requested that pictures of the ride testing not be posted here, no matter how you might take them, unless specifically authorized by the park.

EDIT: Or what TheCrypt said

• Like 2

Well I couldn't see if it was testing and from the distance you can't even see much so it should be ok. Don - if these are not ok please let me know and I will remove them or a mod can :) these were taken from the street as we drove by.

pe6ezapa.jpg

myjyqu9u.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Didn't you yell at me the other day for breaking the rules?

Or do they not apply to you for some reason because you found something cool.

• Like 7

Well I couldn't see if it was testing and from the distance you can't even see much so it should be ok. Don - if these are not ok please let me know and I will remove them or a mod can :) these were taken from the street as we drove by.

pe6ezapa.jpg

myjyqu9u.jpg

Didn't you yell at me the other day for breaking the rules?

Or do they not apply to you for some reason because you found something cool.

How did I break the rules? They said no testing pictures and these were not testing pictures. Also I did not trespass so no rule broken there either.

• Like 8

I bid on 2 seats for the first riders gig.......but it ,looks like we may have to delay our trip for family reasons...if that's the case...I will be GIVING my 2 seats up to someone on this forum.......I will let you all know the outcome tomorrow...and how I will choose who I will let take my daughter and myself place........im sure there are perhaps 1 or 2 of you that might be interested.....haha

Have you considered donating them to A Kid Again?

• Like 3

A very thin line you are running...

What constitutes a photo Banshee testing? This or that? You posted of a photo of Banshee after condemning another for doing the same perhaps you have a point but it still seems some what hypocritical.

If sounded like I was attempting to bash you I'm not... I've been sitting in the Fort Lauderdale cruise terminal for the past 1/2 hour frustrated out of my mind!

:)

• Like 10

Ah, the Off Season flame wars, let us not partake heavily in this ritual and see where it will go. (Insert Wonka meme here)

Do as you are permitted, and take privelages with the highest degree of respect.

• Like 2

A very thin line you are running...

What constitutes a photo Banshee testing? This or that? You posted of a photo of Banshee after condemning another for doing the same perhaps you have a point but it still seems some what hypocritical.

If sounded like I was attempting to bash you I'm not... I've been sitting in the Fort Lauderdale cruise terminal for the past 1/2 hour frustrated out of my mind!

:)

He didn't post a picture of Banshee, he embedded a photo of the 2014 Kings Island park map before it was released and before Don gave the OK to post it. Huge difference between that and posting two hazy drive by photos of Banshee at night. I do not know if I violated a rule posting them. I do not believe I have, as I have seen no rules stating no drive by night photos where you can't see much, but being nice and wanting to stay out of trouble I simply stated that if there was any objection to the photos I would remove them. Don has not yet stated he has an issue with them, nor have any of the mods. If there is a problem I have apologized in advance and will remove them. Please, then, explain to me how I am being hypocritical or whatever when, AFAIK, I haven't violated any rules nor done anywhere close to the same things I have asked others not to do. If you're going to accuse me of doing something wrong kindly post your evidence. If you're right I will change my tune.

• Like 3

To backup her argument, I can't see dum-diddly-squat in her photographs with the exception of lights. If I really wanted to be a stickler, I would bring up the light changes, though, she was moving, probably, therefore causing the light change.

(2 points Kat<endor>!)

• Like 4

We have, and will continue to ask, that unauthorized photos and videos of Banshee being tested not be posted on this site at this time. We appreciate your cooperation with this request.

Can we just make this a sticky to the forums? Or a pop up when you access the forums. I mean really? Don and our admins should not have to keep posting this reminder.

• Like 4

[quote name="DonKIPR" post="602213" timestamp="139553347

We have, and will continue to ask, that unauthorized photos and videos of Banshee being tested not be posted on this site at this time. We appreciate your cooperation with this request.

Can we just make this a sticky to the forums? Or a pop up when you access the forums. I mean really? Don and our admins should not have to keep posting this reminder.

How is what I posted against the rules? I don't think it was testing and if it was you sure can't tell from the photos. Maybe we should change the rule to no photos except webcam?? It's not like I even trespassed. Y'all didn't get upset when I posted daylight pics of Banshee on Wednesday when I was out on a test drive, so why the big deal about night photos when you can't see squat other than lights?

• Like 4

This topic is giving me a head ache.

Just please, give it a rest, if it was wrong it would have been taken off hours ago.

(Insert Picard Facepalm meme here)

• Like 8

This topic is giving me a head ache.

Just please, give it a rest, if it was wrong it would have been taken off hours ago.

(Insert Picard Facepalm meme here)

No no, I think this meme is more fitting....

me3aqy5y.jpg

• Like 7

Y'all didn't get upset when I posted daylight pics of Banshee on Wednesday when I was out on a test drive, so why the big deal about night photos when you can't see squat other than lights?

Bingo.

jcgoble3, not understanding the uproar over these photos

• Like 10