Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I wouldn't pursue that career because media days allows some reporters to ride first.

The chances of being those reporters are slim, being on a news station that is covering a ride that you would even like to cover is slim, and being that particular reporter to ride is again... slim.

• Like 8

Of course he was he wants to be a weatherman, show em the video :)

But yes, we won't get front row or other seats, but at least you get to be apart of a coaster crew to come in and ride the ride(s). If I get a shot to ride The Bat for awhile, oh I'll marathon the hell out of it. Such a fantastic Arrow Suspended.

But on other terms guys just respect the parks demands, they wanna be the ones showing off their product to the media and guests selling a good first impression, let them do that. I know they didn't give a motive, but it's simply that and makes sense. Let it be for now. Trust me I want to show and post my photos & video here from testing the last few weeks as well from the few times I've gone down. However, in due time. I'm just as excited to show this off and get involved with it like you guys are. Just be patient, he'll let us know when we can post all of our stuff to our hearts desire.

• Like 10

I don't at all trust Accuweather extended forecast but just for fun I decided to look up the weather prediction for Mason, OH for Media Day and opening day. Fascinating. huqugate.jpg

Forecast found here for those interested: http://m.accuweather.com/en/us/mason-oh/45040/extended-weather-forecast/19290_pc

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

At only 63 inches tall I don't have to worry about my feet scraping the ground on coasters lol though I do curl my legs in on Flying Ace Aerial Chase because it seems like my legs will hit otherwise lol but what do you expect being an adult riding a kiddie coaster?

• Like 2

Lol!!! I am more likely to die from some random injury it seems than curiosity. I sustained two minor injuries and one moderate injury in one week lol