Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

^ Tapatalk signature?

Probably.

Yes

Could someone tell me what that is to the immediate right of Delirium?

Sling Shot

Edit: idk why it quoted Steveinphoenix's post as Mantisman. Sorry.

Probably typed with my thumbs.

• Like 3

Are you sure it was fog, or could it have been a quick snow squall? These snow squalls moving through today are producing blink-and-you'll-miss-it white-out conditions.

It looked foggy to me. I should have taken a screenshot. Oh well :)

• Like 1

Are you sure it was fog, or could it have been a quick snow squall? These snow squalls moving through today are producing blink-and-you'll-miss-it white-out conditions.

It looked foggy to me. I should have taken a screenshot. Oh well :)

You can go on davidw's site and see it. I know it looks like fog, but it is indeed snow. In a fifteen minute span it snowed a quarter inch, then the sun came out and melted it all within 20 minutes. It actually did it three times where I was (in Green Township just west of downtown). The middle one though was the only one with that much snow. The first and third occurrence were both just a dusting. Also, all three occurred within 90 minutes.

• Like 3

Oh! Haha. It was snowing here in cincy as well today.

Probably typed with my thumbs.

You know, You dont have to keep put "Probably typed with my thumbs" On most of your posts. Just write the post. Dont need anything extra.

Who cares?

• Like 5

Where is the orange track been removed? Also, are there ANY inverted coasters that DONT have a curved first drop? I like straight drops myself....but it seems like all the inverts don't go that way...must be a reason.

Raptor's drop is somewhat straight, at least after the 90 degree left turn.

Edit: Also, it appears that Jubilee Odyssey, a Vekoma SLC in the U.K., also has a semi-straight drop. But Semi-straight is about as close as you're going to get with and invert.

What about this one?

They also have installed every wheel cover as well. Is Banshee the only B&M invert to not have a corkscrew?

OzIris doesn't have a corkscrew either.

• Like 3