Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

My gut feeling is that circle is where the lockers will be located.

if you look closely, they have poured a little square of concrete on the right side of the clothing and souvenir store. That is my guess as to where the lockers will be.

• Like 4

I don't think they need much room for lockers. They usually come on a first come first serve basis. Also, remember that there will be many passenger who will not need to place their things in lockers, or just don't wanna pay for them. It crazy to see where people leave their stuff when they get denied entry to the line because they have a bag and they don't wanna pay for a locker. Some of them just don't care that their bag is laying out in the open and others get too excited about the ride to realize that the place they hid their bag in is not discreet at all even though they thought it was (i.e. hiding a bag behind one of Gatekeeper's wings in the entry plaza).

• Like 6

Everybody riding Banshee and carrying loose articles will need a locker. I'm not going to pull numbers out of nowhere, but my guess is that will be a lot of people. The lockers over by Firehawk sometimes aren't enough to accommodate people for just that ride, which is in an isolated area that sees very little traffic flow. The amount of people trying to ride Banshee vs. the amount of people trying to ride Firehawk likely won't be a very close ratio, and Action Zone will likely be very densely crowded area. I will be willing to bet that the run out of lockers near Banshee on multiple occasions throughout the season.

• Like 3

All I know is that my days of having a bag will need to cease. Wallet, keys, and phone, if I'm meeting up with people, will be all I'll need to bring with me. An umbrella will need to be replaced with a poncho.

My camera fits in my pocket, and is water proof if I plan on taking photographs.

• Like 5

Thanks. I was presuming that was the case. I think the cargo pants will work for glasses and phone.

I really do not like fanny packs. We are really working on condensing things. I will have to hold her glasses for my daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to wear sunglasses religiously because I have sensitive eyes, but I have a pair with a sunglasses strap :) though I need to find them again. I think they are in the van. If not I will have to buy another strap.

• Like 2

My gut feeling is that circle is where the lockers will be located.

if you look closely, they have poured a little square of concrete on the right side of the clothing and souvenir store. That is my guess as to where the lockers will be.

I wish they didn't cut down all the trees that were over by Banshee and Xtreme Skyflyer. :(

• Like 6

If you wear glasses, will they hold glasses for you while you ride? I know about the bands you can buy or contacts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy the strap. Probably much safer for the glasses being strapped to your head than getting knocked around in your pocket, or getting knock to the ground by a careless person.

I know I paid too much for my glasses just to break them or loose them at a park.

• Like 12