Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I dont think so. Its too central of a location to put it there. Nobody wants the first thing they see when entering an area of the park to be a smoking area. Especially when it ha a beautiful new canopy above it. If I had to guess its probably some sort of eating area with new tables.

• Like 4

Considering it isn't indicated on the park map as a path, I would assume it isn't for anything as of now.

One could speculate that it might appear on the map come Haunt time :)

Or it could be a maintenance path, as those are also not on the map.

Indeed but most maintenace paths are either straight gravel or asphalt. Why would they spend the extra money to pour that type of concrete? Unless of course it is just gravel and the webcam makes it look like more than such. Not to mention they have landscaped around it.

Just speculatin'

• Like 3

With the new seating area in front of Delirium and Ice Scream, do you think the exit to Delirium may be directed to the back of the ride to prevent congestion in the area? seems like the area near the dive loop has widened and there is an opening (most likely a maintenance entrance) in the fence at the back of Delirium.

• Like 7

^^ Thats a pretty good thought! That area has to serve some other purpose besides a maintenance area. Theres little to no machinery back there, and if it were to connect with the road under AE's entrance that pathway would have to go down a pretty steep hill. Also i agree with myklhicks, whats the point of adding trees back there if no ones going back there? Riders on Banshee sure won't be paying much attention to them. Im thinking this will be a great spot for guests to snap some good pictures.