Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Megan..

Because my ex's name was Megan..she would scream and shout all the time over stupid stuff to the point I wanted to bludgeon myself..

Banshee..scream you hear before you kick the bucket..seems fitting to me..

I wouldn't wish that name on anyone, but I had an ex who had more riders than Banshee probably has...

• Like 11

OK since we are going with a theme of psycho exes here I suggest Violet after my nutso ex best friend who misled me for 7 years thinking everything was fine in our friendship, talked me into getting an ugly tattoo then in October revealed she still hated me for things that happened 7 years ago. Things she blamed me for that in reality she caused. I ended the friendship when she said maybe some day she would forgive me. Ripped my heart out. I invested so much time and money into that friendship to help her and her son out financially only to be back stabbed. And with the purple-ish streaks in Banshee's hair it seems fitting to me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I just realized something... guess I'm late to the party in observing this... but the station floor doesn't drop. It's a static, concrete loading station floor.

Shaggy

why would the floor need to drop?

• Like 1

I just realized something... guess I'm late to the party in observing this... but the station floor doesn't drop. It's a static, concrete loading station floor.

Shaggy

There's no reason it would NEED to, but nearly all B&M Inverts have a floor that drops after the train is loaded and before it dispatches. Similar to what we have on Invertigo.

• Like 4

Fascinating. I didn't know that. Gatekeeper and Raptor don't have that though do they? I don't remember because I have only been up there twice over one weekend.

Shaggy

On most, maybe all inverts (Aerial Chase excluded) the floor drops. Not on Banshee. I think because of the incline of the seat your feet will be well above the floor...hoping so...cause my friend has long legs.

• Like 3