Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I just realized something... guess I'm late to the party in observing this... but the station floor doesn't drop. It's a static, concrete loading station floor.

Shaggy

why would the floor need to drop?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

The floor drops on other B&M inverted coasters to ensure sufficient clearance as the train moves.

Banshee's trains are different, instead being based on the design of B&M's wing coaster trains. The seats are tilted, allowing guests to board without the floor rising.

EDIT: basically what homestar92 and upstop said.

• Like 7

hey I know this is a bit off topic but I tried searching and didn't find anything....

are we allowed to post the link to our Scream for A Kid Again fundraiser page so if people on here want to donate they can? :) I signed up last night finally but don't know if/where I can post my link.

• Like 1

hey I know this is a bit off topic but I tried searching and didn't find anything....

are we allowed to post the link to our Scream for A Kid Again fundraiser page so if people on here want to donate they can? :) I signed up last night finally but don't know if/where I can post my link.

Others have posted their page on this thread!

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/28656-scream-for-a-kid-again-on-Banshee/

• Like 2

What in the world are they doing with that cement?

They don't typically cement access roads. There's a pavement road, but not many.

I agree...looking at the webcam there is a shadow casting off of the edge near the landscaping...looks like a curb high enough to sit on to me. I'm thinking this area is going to be like the patio behind the Reds Grille. Hey, great place to eat a chicken dinner and ice cream.

• Like 3