Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Whatever the name is, I am going to hear Pat Carroll's voice in my head delivering the safety rules.

Could you just imagine? I would LOVE to hear her voice coming out of the speakers at Banshee!

Am I the only one who instantly recognized her as the voice of Grandma from the two Garfield holiday TV specials? :P

• Like 4

Something new has shown up on Google Maps, "Maps" being the key word there.

It's about time Google responded to my report.

That's the new Google Maps. If you're like me and still use the old version, it is still SOB. The new maps use the exact same imagery as Earth, so it makes sense it would be updated on those ones.

• Like 4

The park might also be thinking ahead for future use of their queue lines. How many times a year do you see many sections of Diamondback's and The Beast's queue open and used. Same with Flight of Fear that may only use sections once a year or once every few years and for The Bat they just had to remove a section of queue that hasn't been used in almost two decades. If the park makes an entire section of queue that will most likely only be used for one time in it's entire existence as a ride seems ridiculous.

• Like 1

I imagine parking lots would open around 10:00am on opening day. Just thinking of the traffic jam opening day may have makes me want to rent a hotel near KI and just walk.

But, you have to be 18+ to rent a hotel.

We'll be doing this exact thing except not walking. There's a shuttle from the hotel that we are staying at.

• Like 1

Something new has shown up on Google Maps, "Maps" being the key word there.

(Google Map Picture Of Banshee)

It's about time Google responded to my report.

Is it just me, Or why does all the blue on Banshee Is now Purple?

Certain background colors can affect hue perception...

http://www.chromaflo.com/en-US/Industry-Leadership/Color-Theory/Appearance-of-Surface-Color.aspx