Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Picture link: found above^

u3ugusad.jpg

Does anyone know what's under the claw? It also appears that there are either lights and/or speakers at the base of the sign. Either way the queue looks AWESOME!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's usually at the discretion of the employee to tell but usually before the season starts, especially on a season when a major new ride is coming in, it's best to keep quiet until the season starts. Last season I got a friendly reminder from a fellow employee and a KICer after I said something really dumb about the construction fence I saw on training day to not discuss park matters before the park opened. Just be smart about what you say on here and you should be golden.

On the same note. For those KI employees going to test ride Banshee over the next 2 weekends. Just don't discuss it on here or on other social media before the ride opens to the public. Some want the surprise come the 17/18th and the park wants the same too.

• Like 12

That new sign is amazing, and this whole structure of coaster, sign, station and theming is a work of art. Many, many props to everyone who had anything to do with this ride coming together. I have only been to 3 Cedar Fair Parks but I think this has to be the best looking ride in any of their parks. I hope that this kind of detail is brought to every project that is put together in the future of Cedar Fair.

• Like 12

That new sign is amazing, and this whole structure of coaster, sign, station and theming is a work of art. Many, many props to everyone who had anything to do with this ride coming together. I have only been to 3 Cedar Fair Parks but I think this has to be the best looking ride in any of their parks. I hope that this kind of detail is brought to every project that is put together in the future of Cedar Fair.

Totally agree!

I know they do, again I just think it's stupid and pointless...

Only ride I know a ride op "drives" is Monster, that I could understand, but the rest, you push dispatch or a brake release, maybe a few extra buttons, end of story. Last I checked driving something isn't just a push of the button

Kings Island calls it the "driver/drive box," and CP calls it "controls." Get over it.

• Like 13

Totally off topic but I feel the need to say this. Keep Brad (IndyGuy4KI) in your thoughts and prayers. He is in the ER after having another seizure... 2nd one in 6 weeks. Those who don't know him personally should bc he is really nice and cool... :)

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 25

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tons of improvements all over the park, and it's great. I just wanted to point out that it looks as thought the Invertigo sign will be yellow and red for another season.

Is anybody else really bothered that they didn't include the loop (the one that is part of Eve's tail) in the sign? Not that the sign doesn't look great. It looks fantastic. I love how multi-layered it is. Just, the addition of that loop would have made it at least ten times even better, IMO.

Nope. I prefer the logo without that loop on the tail. The loop looks a little tacky to me. Like, we get that it's a coaster, no need to incorporate it into the logo. My opinion, of course. :)

• Like 5

If I would live stream the media presentation, would anybody watch it?

I think maybe you would need to get Dons Permission though.
I guess you would be able to do so since tuns of media outlets such as news stations & newspapers will be present

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk