Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I am expecting A LOT out of this ride at night. They are pretty much saying that a night ride on Banshee WILL BE better than a night ride on The Beast. What could possibly make a night ride on Banshee (or any ride for that matter) better than The Beast?

Textured lighting for one. But Banshee Screams, fog effects.... who knows?

When you think about it, during Halloween Haunt, a lot of the rides seem to have a fog effect. Most of the time they are by coincidence. The fog machines in Rivertown produce a lot of fog, which carries over to Diamondback. Off topic, Diamondback...at night...during Haunt...a little cold...with fog is truly a great experience.

• Like 7

Question. My friend shared a picture of the new sign on Facebook. I don't know where she got the pic. I didn't see it on KI's Facebook page and haven't checked Twitter yet.... am I allowed to share it on here or not??

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 1

Question. My friend shared a picture of the new sign on Facebook. I don't know where she got the pic. I didn't see it on KI's Facebook page and haven't checked Twitter yet.... am I allowed to share it on here or not??

At this time, the only pictures allowed from inside the park are those shared by the park or by its management. If you post such a picture, you need to link to the original park source.

• Like 1

^ OK thanks for clarification :) yeah I don't know where she got it. I don't think it was an official source or it would have been posted on here by now lol

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

^ If she is a park employee, you might want to remind her to refer to the park's policies about sharing pictures and information online.

There have been pictures of the Banshee sign released through official channels, so it's possible that she simply reposted one of those. (I haven't seen her picture, obviously.)

• Like 1

Nope she isn't. My guess is someone drove by and took the picture or something. No idea.

The parking lot sign. She said someone she knows took the pic and she took it down off Facebook because she couldn't give proper credit to him or something :)

Yeah no idea what she meant by that lol now that the sign is done though I'm sure there will be an official post by Don or Greg about it very soon. If not no biggie we will get to see it very very soon lol

I am super excited. One of my friends is going to join me on opening day :D she hasn't been to Kings Island in years and is just as excited for Banshee as the rest of us are :)

• Like 8

Also, the way the first drop twists around, it creates an optical illusion that it is vertical at one point. It's not.

Weather isn't lookin good for next week so far.

It's still too early for a reliable forecast. At any rate, I want Media Day to have clear skies and beautiful temps, but I'm pulling for scattered showers on opening day. Should keep the crowds at bay.

• Like 7

Also, the way the first drop twists around, it creates an optical illusion that it is vertical at one point. It's not.

Weather isn't lookin good for next week so far.

It's still too early for a reliable forecast. At any rate, I want Media Day to have clear skies and beautiful temps, but I'm pulling for scattered showers on opening day. Should keep the crowds at bay.
I am also hoping for scattered showers. Less of a crowd.

^Hahahaha silly Don.

• Like 3