Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I will add a quick note for those who have a small logo somewhere unintrusive, like the bottom of a sleeve (Pardon the blur on these).

Before:

photo2.JPG

After:

photo1.JPG

A simple safety pin can do so much. Before the hoodie was certainly a no-go. Now it is free of any logos, and nobody would ever notice that anything has been done if it isn't pointed out to them.

I assume that doing this is fine, since there are no longer any visible logos on this hoodie. I could be wrong, but there is no longer a logo on this hoodie. Alternatively, it's just stitched on. I may just remove it outright.

I hope it doesn't come off that I'm trying to skate around rules. It's actually quite the contrary, I'm trying to make sure that I am fully compliant with them.

And with that, I am not posting any more on the subject since I kinda feel like this falls into the category of things we weren't supposed to be discussing here.

• Like 8

Honestly, i wore a bunch of my Toledo Football gear to Gatekeepers media day and didnt get any bit of backlash for it. Its honestly all the sweatshirt, and comfortable pants that i own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Honestly, i wore a bunch of my Toledo Football gear to Gatekeepers media day and didnt get any bit of backlash for it.

That was a different event at a different park.

I have been assured that Kings Island will be strict regarding the requirements for attendees.

• Like 1

My nephew and myself will both be wearing our new ClubTPR shirts!

You may want to visit the Banshee media day thread in the club TPR forum. Someone asked if coaster club shirts were okay and Don said yes at that time. However, Robb said he would rather not have people wearing the club shirts and to instead follow the e-mail as that is how we were asked to dress.

• Like 7

Honestly, the dress code isn't a big deal. Hobby Lobby sells plain single color T-shirts (in pretty much every color under the sun) for less than $5. If you're worried that it might be a bit colder, you can get plain colored hoodies on Amazon for less than $20. Or heck, just make like an ogre and wear layers.

And as I've said before in this thread, check Goodwill. You will almost certainly find SOMETHING suitable, and it will be inexpensive. In the Cincinnati area, you'd probably even find a Kings Island shirt or two. I know I've seen lots of Diamondback and Firehawk shirts there as of late.

And all this assumes that someone who posts on a Kings Island fan site has never once bought a shirt at the park, and I can almost guarantee that nearly everyone here has...

(So much for not commenting further on the subject...)

• Like 7

I'm not going to media day, but if they refused me entry for having a small logo on a shirt that was for the brand of shirt(ie the champion logo), I would insist that they throw everyone out who has the much larger Nike logo exposed on their shoes. Not that I think they are going to care about tiny clothing brand logos. But hey, after seeing how they respond to some of the stuff that goes on on this board, nothing would surprise me.

• Like 6

Good morning KICers :D Happy 8 days til media day and 9 days til opening day!!! We are now into single digits for both! Super exciting stuff right there.

Both Banshee and Drop Tower are testing, though not sure what they're doing with DT since it hasn't moved from the position it is shown in since I have refreshed twice now... I guess they are testing something with it.

fa0msx.jpg

Image captured from Kings Island's live Banshee webcam

• Like 7

I'm not attending media day, but another solution, cheaper than buying something new, turn that hoodie, Tshirt, etc.. inside out. Yeah it may look a bit strange, but are you there for a fashion showcase (if you're wearing a champion hoodie, I'll presume the answer is no) or are you there to ride a roller coaster? Rare is the hoodie/Tshirt with a logo printed on the inside, may have to cut the tags out of the back.