Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Just got off the freeway at a red light and saw Diamondback go down the hill. So exciting!!

Edit: Standing out here while Aaron gets his pass processed and I must say Banshee is QUIET. I'm rather disappointed.

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 2

For those of you that are wondering.....

After seeing a video of Banshee testing on Instagram, I believe that the Banshee "scream" effect has been incorporated into the lift-hill section of the ride. It looks as if she screams as the train crests the lift-hill.

Again, I'm not positive but I thought I'd share this with those of you who were curious about the "scream" effect.

• Like 6

^ I couldn't hear over Invertigo but then again it may only be audible on ride and right by her

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 1

After seeing a video of Banshee testing on Instagram, I believe that the Banshee "scream" effect has been incorporated into the lift-hill section of the ride. It looks as if she screams as the train crests the lift-hill.

Again, I'm not positive but I thought I'd share this with those of you who were curious about the "scream" effect.

I was there today at noon to get my pass renewed and you definitely can hear the scream on the ride as the train crests the lift hill.

• Like 4

What video? Mind posting a link?

What video? Mind posting a link?

We were asked not to post links on this forum to unofficial pictures or videos of Banshee testing since this is a public forum.

• Like 7

I found the video on Instagram and it does seem to "scream" right before the drop.....that may get annoying for some people waiting in line for hours!

Not just people waiting in line, but everyone that isnt even near Banshee, because how many trains an hour will she run?

• Like 2

Well, I was going to go, but then I thought "Let's just go ride it on Opening Day like the others" because really, nothing is better than your first ride on Opening Day.

It will be great when you're on the ride, but standing in line for an hour or two it'll start driving me nuts. Maybe the scream will be countered with audio from the TVs in the queues along with music and guest chatter.

We can only hope, seems really loud though.