Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

^^^Is it implied for every train that goes over the drop?

EDIT: Just watched the Pt. 2 video. It does seem like every train will hear the scream.[/quote

Yes the scream is for every train

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

Shouldn't employees keep unreleased details on the down-low till opening day?

Google is a registered trademark and, as such, is always capitalized here.

Even when used as a verb?? hmmm..

Trademarks and servicemarks are typically not to be used as verbs. Doing so makes genericization of the mark more likely. Xerox used to fight this tooth and nail, as has Photoshop.

• Like 6

So instead of saying go Google something one should say go look it up on Google? I have always said the former, or referred to the act of looking something up on Google "Googling"

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 3

Just curious since this will be the first time my daughter and I have been to either Kings Island or Cedar Point, does either park have a "single riders" line on any of their coasters? I noticed Magic Mountain had this,,,...we didn't need it, we had platinum fast passes...but single riders can enter at the same place the fast pass holders do.....never noticed that before....and just wondering if Kings Island has this. Its a great idea, no sense letting an seat go unfilled when there doesn't have to be.

Nope. Diamondback used to have a single rider line but it became Fast Lane. On very busy days some rides will sort you up based on your group size and try to pair up single riders

Edit: beaten twice LOL

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 4

yea....we been to so many parks in the last couple of weeks I forgot which type of pass was at which place....haha.......they kind of make a nice little collection we have........thanks for setting me straight on that....I would have remembered when we got back to our hotel room and looked at them again.... thanks Terp.....I knew I should have capitalized the passes....but since I wasn't 100% sure of the right name of the pass with the right park....I left it uncapitalized.....acceptable I would think in that situation.... :)

• Like 6

Yes. Employees cannot reveal any details at this time. You'll find out everything on opening day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

^^^^^ nice pic but.... If it is legit and not officially released by the park it should not be posted on here. If it is officially released by the park, the source needs to be cited. If it is an official park released image that has been altered in Photoshop or another photo editing program, that should be mentioned and the source of the original image cited...

Just sayin'.... let's not forget the rules here when we are this close to media day.

• Like 6

Trademarks and servicemarks are typically not to be used as verbs. Doing so makes genericization of the mark more likely. Xerox used to fight this tooth and nail, as has Photoshop.

Interestingly enough, if you ask Google to define the word "Google", it returns it as a definition for "google" (in fact, even their example sentence shows it as not being capitalized), but if you ask it to define "Xerox", it gives you a definition for "Xerox". It looks like Google is implying that it's okay to not capitalize it when using it as a verb...

• Like 10

Am I the only one that thinks it's sad we STILL have to remind people? Lol

Sorry I didnt capitalize Google. Just when your posting while you have other stuff in your mind you just dont like check your posts until like 2 minutes after you post them.

• Like 3