Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I think it's stupid. The park provided us with a POV simulation video so if you're that desperate to know what the POV is going to be like go watch that. The design of the coaster did not change at all so the video is pretty darn accurate. If I want to know what the real life POV is like instead of the video I will know on Thursday :) I can wait til then.

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

It's a disease of the younger generation called "Ineedattentionbefirstthatsnotfairitis".

• Like 2

I hope I get a chance to meet some of you when I am at the park. It will be interesting to put the names with the faces.

hope to meet you too. I will get the link for the meet up thread for you :)

edit to avoid double posting...

Steve, if you are going to Media Day, check out the following two topics:

Official KIC Media Day Roll Call: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/29199-official-KICentral-media-day-roll-call/

Media Day Breakfast Meetup: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/28863-media-day-breakfast-meetup/

And for opening day:

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/28538-kic-opening-day-meet-up-2014-ideas/

• Like 6

y8atuvum.jpg

Notice the red and blue LEDs!

Image from: www.visitkingsisland.com/online-fun/webcams/mobile?=0

it's hard to tell but i think where that red/blue led light is facing is gravestones. Its hard to tell because its behind the trees/Slingshot
  • Like 2

Thanks for the info Kat, Greatly appreciated. Check your messages.

I think I know exactly what those colored LED lights are for and why they are where they are......but I'm not going to say because I respect the parks secrecy policies...and I might be wrong anyways but I don't think I am. I have done some work on projects that had a similar type of themed lighting. If its what I think it is, everyone with be pleased.

• Like 5

a weird request but could KingsIslandPR or anyone (WHEN ALLOWED of course) take a pic of the fourth row with the seatbelts fastened but the restraints up? if all thats needed to fit on the ride is the seatbelt then that would give a persepctive to myself and other "fluffy" riders on how much room there is to squeeze in...

• Like 1

a weird request but could KingsIslandPR or anyone (WHEN ALLOWED of course) take a pic of the fourth row with the seatbelts fastened but the restraints up? if all thats needed to fit on the ride is the seatbelt then that would give a persepctive to myself and other "fluffy" riders on how much room there is to squeeze in...

Ill do my best to get a picture of it for ya as long as I'm not breaking any rules (which i shouldn't be as long as the train has not left the station yet).

• Like 3

Wow, the latest time lapse vid really shows everyone scrambling around getting things ready for the opening....not just at Banshee....but virtually everywhere within the view of the cam. And I saw isomething in the time lapse vid that pretty much confirms my notions of what special lighting thing they have planned...........that will be way cool.

• Like 1