Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I have to survive two more days at work then hope to sleep Wednesday night. Don't know if I will be able to from excitement lol

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 2

I may have that problem Wed night, but I'm anticipating staying up very late tomorrow to cause some sleep deprivation and stay up all day doing stuff Wed. then crashing mid evening Wed night. But we shall see. I may go Go Karting Wed evening and maybe go out to dinner, we shall see, have lots to do for just a few days.

• Like 3

Well I don't think I have to take my friend to Indiana on Thursday after all so I can sleep Thursday afternoon after media day and before SFAKA

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 1

Is it just me, or are the lights changing colors? Could be diffraction from the raindrops, but it looks like the red & violet lights are going off & on.

The lights do change colors.

4uhajura.jpg

8ane6e5u.jpg

www.visitkingsisland.com/live-view/Banshee/mobile?=0

• Like 7

:angry: Old Man Winter can go jump in a lake, which I would like to do, if it wasn't still freakin' winter! Jack Frost can nip at one's nose all he wants in December, January and February, but in mid-April, and in southwest Ohio? Now the nipping has moved from the nose to the... hey, look at the web cam now! How beautiful!

• Like 7

Not sure if this has been discussed or not but will we be able to leave to go to our cars and be allowed back in during media day?

I asked this question when we recieved pur e-mails the answer is yes you will be able to.

• Like 8

Mother Nature needs to stop being such a dang bi-polar witch!!

or a whiteout screaming Banshee! Although, Banshee in the show could be quite interesting.

• Like 1