Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Just realized it, I think the parks are starting to copy eachother on what works the best, never realized this until now. The same kinda stone look we're getting on the Banshee station is already used. Grabbed this from Cedar Point's website. I see similarities. Which while on the subject, I doubt most here will have the issue, but their Season Pass office opens 23APR14 @ 1500

seasonpasscenter.jpg

It's also the same company that did Cedar Point's work on the design at Kings Island. I really love their work!

If I had to guess, I would say it's probably going to Xishuangbanna Theme Park in China. They are building a B&M Flying Coaster for 2014 and as I recall, the yellow track was for a Flying Coaster.

There had been a topic about this but I can't find it now. I even tried searching lol.

In other news... It looks like more grass has been added.

w6tiea.jpg

Image captured from Kings Island's live Banshee webcam, found here

Yes I think they planted seeds and the grass as it rains keeps growing. I can't wait to see what it will look like when its July. :)

• Like 6

Just an FYI,

Don has granted permission to livestream. Tune into http://www.ustream.tv/channel/OnTheRunKI 5 minutes before the media presentation to watch.

Anyone going to upload the video online for those of us that arent at media day or won't be able to watch the live stream? Would be great to just get online and watch it when we have the time rather than a set time/date.

• Like 5

9y33.jpg

my custom made 3/4 length tee, with the original 1972 Kings Island logo recreated and turned blue to match the sleeves. (part of my media day outfit.)

Don't want to be "that guy" but any Kings Island apparel you choose to endorse on media day must be bought from / endorsed by the park. Custom KI shirts are, to the best of my knowledge, forbidden on media day.
  • Like 2

my custom made 3/4 length tee, with the original 1972 Kings Island logo recreated and turned blue to match the sleeves. (part of my media day outfit.)

Don't want to be "that guy" but any Kings Island apparel you choose to endorse on media day must be bought from / endorsed by the park. Custom KI shirts are, to the best of my knowledge, forbidden on media day.
I emailed Don earlier to ask permission for my whole outfit. Also, I'm sure they meant shirts that aren't nice/official looking. like, drawing Kings Island on a blank shirt. My shirt looks like it could've been purchased at Kings Island.
  • Like 4

I have no use for USB drives, but I suddenly want one of those.

My brother bought one of the USB flash drives for the on ride photos, those were a pretty good deal, would be better if they let you put more than 4 photos on it though, but they need to make even more money off of them i suppose, some people take photos of the screens showing their photos but you get in trouble doing that.

• Like 1

I really would love to have a POV of myself riding Banshee!! I would pay a good price for that. Like The dvd I have of riding Slingshot!! The looks we make on these rides are priceless!!

Give it a few years and that will replace the on ride picture.