Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Well after all these months and the thousands of miles driving for this......My daughter and I will NOT make media day......we were involved in a 5 car accident ....and there is no way we are making media day....hopefully we can make opening day if she feels up to it......and I find another car.......almost made it....So everyone take a ride for us tomorrow...

• Like 1

Well after all these months and the thousands of miles driving for this......My daughter and I will NOT make media day......we were involved in a 5 car accident ....and there is no way we are making media day....hopefully we can make opening day if she feels up to it......and I find another car.......almost made it....So everyone take a ride for us tomorrow...

So sorry to hear this! So glad you guys are ok!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh goodness what happened??? So glad you all are alive and ok!! If Bowling Green wasn't so far I would come get you all. Hope you have safe travels the rest of the way if you continue!!!

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 1

steveinphoenix,

Well that's a huge disappointment, and that's coming from someone who can't make it to the park for weeks. Hopefully you guys can still make a great trip out of in anyway. More prayers your way.

I know this is off topic, but do I need an adult to renew my pass?

If you are referring to your Kings Island season pass, I understand that they can be renewed online with no longer a need for processing at the park.

• Like 2

Oh no! So sorry to hear this. That's terribly unfortunate, both the whole car being totaled and missing Media Day after trying to make the long, wonderful trip up.

But you know...there's still time for someone to drive down to Bowling Green and everyone make it back to KI in time haha

• Like 1

I'm being picked up and I'm trying not to sleep and miss my ride getting here. I'm a shift worker, though, so it's nothing new. Once went to Cedar Point after working an 8-hour shift on opening weekend. I was up for a total of 36 hours that day. Between sleeping in the car and caffeine I should be fine for both this and my class and exam (which isn't really a huge deal since one drops and I did pretty well on the others) after. I'll definitely be getting a cab home from school, though. 26 hours without sleep is no condition in which I should be driving.