Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I got about 2.5 hours of sleep lol set alarm for 3:30 and woke up on my own at 3 haha. Decided to just stay awake :)

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 1

We will be there as soon as MrsNoChicken is ready! Hahaha. I slept maybe an hour. However someone (my daughter) left her photo ID and we had to make a trip back to Greenfield last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Can't wait to meet everyone again today! It's a brisk 39 degrees. I just met some KICers!

Im pretty sure you were behind me a few people before we split to different windows. Aee you taller than most others?

Wow you guys must be really excited for Banshee. I just woke up and I am going to school(lucky you guys are off.) Got 8 hours of sleep lol. Really wish I could be their but I am going to be their during my week long spring break next week. Have fun!

• Like 1

Just rode in the rear left seat. Surprisingly intense. Restraints are neat. They have some give and you're able to move a bit. Last inversion is much slower and different than the others. Great ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4