Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Best inverted coaster in all the land!! KI fans are in for a serious treat! Very well designed, smooth transitions and a wonderfully executed theme! KI hit the jackpot folks...... Im talking mega millions jackpot! qene5ary.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 17

I didn't notice the trim much at all. It's noticeably slower through the last inversion but I can't recall feeling any braking.

Its so unnoticeable, i totally forgot about until you said something!

• Like 1

Do the restraints feel anything like Gatekeeper's? And are they playing queue music?

Restraints are like Gate keeper's but these don't hurt me. Maybe because they don't keep moving down on me and all my layers pad me up lol really smooth ride

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 1

Front gate looks the same just concrete in the area instead of pavement. Fog is at the entrance, couldn't tell on ride. You're going so fast you can't tell. Queue theming is INCREDIBLE.

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 2

Do the restraints feel anything like Gatekeeper's? And are they playing queue music?

I think the restraints are much more forgiving than Gatekeepers. If feel as though these will be more "big boy" friendly. I also feel like the seatbelts are a little longer.

• Like 3