Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

What can I say? She is my new, favorite ride. Wish I could have captured a picture of the sun coming up as we entered the valley toward the Batwing.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

That ride during the sunrise was so memorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Was The Bat open today? I'm interested to hear how the que looks. I'd love to see them decorate the bridge that you walk under to resemble a cave entrance, though that may be asking for a bit too much. I seem to recall Don hinting that there would be some surprises that wouldn't be revealed until opening day regarding The Bat, however I may have been reading into a way he worded something that wasn't really there. Don't think the 5 year old is going to be quite tall enough for Banshee this year, maybe by the end of the season if he hits the same growth patterns he has the last handful of seasons, but The Bat should be a staple of our summer for sure.

• Like 3

Rode it twice so far . Blue train row 5 far right and Purple train row 8 far left . The back is definitely where it's at , good amount of force especially the second half of ride . Great experience even though my fingers are still numb from the cold. Will be much more fun when the temps warm up !

• Like 5

Who was the guy in the throwback KI shirt? I saw him but he has on pants and no flashing headband.

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

Was The Bat open today? I'm interested to hear how the que looks. I'd love to see them decorate the bridge that you walk under to resemble a cave entrance, though that may be asking for a bit too much. I seem to recall Don hinting that there would be some surprises that wouldn't be revealed until opening day regarding The Bat, however I may have been reading into a way he worded something that wasn't really there. Don't think the 5 year old is going to be quite tall enough for Banshee this year, maybe by the end of the season if he hits the same growth patterns he has the last handful of seasons, but The Bat should be a staple of our summer for sure.

The Bat is now open. Do you want pics and if so, of what? Here is a pic of Banshee from The Bat stationajerasen.jpg

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 6

Rode it twice so far . Blue train row 5 far right and Purple train row 8 far left . The back is definitely where it's at , good amount of force especially the second half of ride . Great experience even though my fingers are still numb from the cold. Will be much more fun when the temps warm up !

How long was the wait, and with or without FP (is it even useable today?)

How long was the wait, and with or without FP (is it even useable today?)

About 20 to 30 min. both times . There was two levels of VIP badges mine was the yellow (which is what most people had) then there was a pink badge that could get you in the FastLane .

• Like 3