Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

^ I will get you a pic of that in a bit :) they look very nice. Wait for Banshee is short now and the pink text badges were given to media only. Yellow text badges were given to everyone else

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 2

^^ Eve screams as the train reaches the top right before it descends :) it's loud and audible from The Bat

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 6

^^ Eve screams as the train reaches the top right before it descends :) it's loud and audible from The Bat

So i am right in saying awhile ago that it will get pretty annoying lol although when the park is actually open may not be able to hear it as much unless you are at the top of the hill.

• Like 1

is the oh-so-infamous freestanding wall at the exit....lmao!

Actually I didn't look lol I will when I get off this ride. In line now.

Rode it twice so far . Blue train row 5 far right and Purple train row 8 far left . The back is definitely where it's at , good amount of force especially the second half of ride . Great experience even though my fingers are still numb from the cold. Will be much more fun when the temps warm up !

How long was the wait, and with or without FP (is it even useable today?)

About 20 to 30 min. both times . There was two levels of VIP badges mine was the yellow (which is what most people had) then there was a pink badge that could get you in the FastLane .

20-30 minutes wait with how many people in line? I'm having flashbacks of Diamondback on opening day 2009 with that line that stretched around the Eiffel Tower after all the first riders got to ride. Thankfully B&Ms are good at getting people through the lines quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

APE mine show up sideways in the preview too but when I post they show up correct.

Edit: sorry for double posting

• Like 1

Rode it twice so far . Blue train row 5 far right and Purple train row 8 far left . The back is definitely where it's at , good amount of force especially the second half of ride . Great experience even though my fingers are still numb from the cold. Will be much more fun when the temps warm up !

I got the opportunity to ride it 11x and I will say the far right either front row or back row is the best seats. Sat in every row and the back is the best and front is great for non obstructed view. I enjoy the entire ride. I envy the 'scream like a kid again' tonight riders for their night time ride experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

• Like 5

Thanks to everyone who has uploaded pictures so far! Especially Kat!

You guys are making my stomach turn from excitement. I envy those who have the opportunity to attend Media Day. I envy those who have the opportunity to be there opening day.

But will be joining those who are there Saturday :).

• Like 4

How long was the wait, and with or without FP (is it even useable today?)

About 20 to 30 min. both times . There was two levels of VIP badges mine was the yellow (which is what most people had) then there was a pink badge that could get you in the FastLane .

20-30 minutes wait with how many people in line? I'm having flashbacks of Diamondback on opening day 2009 with that line that stretched around the Eiffel Tower after all the first riders got to ride. Thankfully B&Ms are good at getting people through the lines quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would say that half or slightly less than half of the queue lanes were open and full at those times