Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Everyone says The Beast is the best night ride (i wouldnt know, never rode it at night) may not even try it, since Banshee looks to be even better.

Don and Greg have said Banshee is supposed to become the best night ride.

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 3

great pictures.

Didn't go; wasn't invited- but they have taken it up a notch in theming. I LOVE it!

Well done! Not-so-new CF CEO seems to have a better handle on lasting impressions than Kinzel's fixation on tall rides and nothing else. I'm thinking this will be one of those rides that being in the line is part of the experience- fog, train's interaction alongside the line, etc... even the loading area.

Can't wait to see in person!

• Like 5

Media seems to have mostly cleared out so we are going to ask for row 1.

Edit... just took this video :)

Banshee media day view from queue line:

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 3

We interrupt this thread to bring you breaking news from Banshee Media Day.

There is NO freestanding wall at the exit.

We now return you to your regular Banshee and Media Day discussion.

jcgoble3, combining one part truth with five hundred parts sarcasm

• Like 11

That chicken looks like canes. Texas Toast, dipping sauce, chicken fingers...

Yes! That's exactly what I thought. My sister refers to the sauce as Cane's dipping sauce so... I don't know what generic name to give it.

It tastes like it has horse radish, ketchup, pepper... mayonnaise? I'm not sure, but it sure does taste good!

Look! Trees!

Wittlew baby twees!

Media seems to have mostly cleared out so we are going to ask for row 1.

Edit... just took this video :)

Banshee media day view from queue line:

when i tried to look at the video it said it is set to private

So, does Eve have that trademark roar? From the videos it sure sounds like it, but I bet it's a whole lot better in person!

One of my favorite things about this ride is every time it hits the low points you hear a real low bass tone almost like when watching action movie trailers at the theater.

• Like 6

One of my favorite things about this ride is every time it hits the low points you hear a real low bass tone almost like when watching action movie trailers at the theater.

That is seriously awesome. Man, I cannot wait to hear it in person!

• Like 3

After only sleeping for a half hour last night we got to the park around 4 and waited. I was fortunate enough to notice Coaster Crew's window only had one person in line so we immediately hopped in that line and got our freebies. We were given our credentials, a t-shirt, on-ride photo voucher, and a glass block with Banshee etched in it. There was probably about 10 people in front of us in line and we got on the second train that left the station, I was told the first had all media. We rode front row for ride #2 at 6:30 and I think my face was literally frozen. But as others have said, the back is where its at. IMO the POV's do this ride no justice. It is absolutely amazing.

Don, Greg, and the gang did an excellent job of putting this day together for all of us and I don't think they could have done a better job. Thanks Kings Island.

• Like 11