Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I think in past years (May be wrong) They stored Congo Falls Boats in the Entrance Building. Not sure though.

In December 2011 they were stored in the Picnic Grove:

6490187557_f722fa2b6b_b.jpg

I just think I saw From an Trip Report that they were stored in the Entrance area. Still not sure. Trying to find it.

EDIT: Found it!

XiVeBnv.jpg

• Like 9

I kinda hope not, for that place.

I would rather not continuously see flashing that close to the midway. I think somewhere between the zero G roll exit and the bottom after the 2nd loop would be better.

If this were RCT2

Vortex camera is right next to the midway

But it's also below and hidden from the midway, which means that people on the midway generally don't notice it during the day. Even at night, when the flash lights up the track, it doesn't get annoying because you're only seeing what gets lit up, not the light itself.

Banshee doesn't have the benefit of being below the midway like that.

• Like 4

I would rather not continuously see flashing that close to the midway. I think somewhere between the zero G roll exit and the bottom after the 2nd loop would be better.

If this were RCT2

I wouldn't mind it after the Batwing :)

I think in the middle of the Batwing would be a good spot. Fastest point of the ride I believe. Of course if they are going to have fog effects anywhere on the ride, and the Batwing is one spot that would have them, it could affect where they put the camera.

• Like 1

I think in past years (May be wrong) They stored Congo Falls Boats in the Entrance Building. Not sure though.

In December 2011 they were stored in the Picnic Grove:

6490187557_f722fa2b6b_b.jpg

I just think I saw From an Trip Reprt that they were stored in the Entrance area. Still not sure. Trying to find it.

EDIT: Found it!

XiVeBnv.jpg

I also see a helicopter from Planey Snoopy in the top right hand corner in the first picture

• Like 3

I feel like I saw a picture from last offseason that they were storing a boatload of trashcans under International Restaurant...

You may have. Here's a shot of them from two offseasons ago (taken the same day as the one of the Congo Falls boat above):

6490419587_6f567fb6c4_z.jpg

Also in the Rivertown train station:

6490266661_1ec2137613_z.jpg

There's much more from that day here.

• Like 6

It appears it was dug up. I know some are happy, I kinda liked it. It fit the theme of Action Zone. I think it would distract from a possible change of themes. It just makes me that much more excited about the 2014 season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this were RCT2

I wouldn't mind it after the Batwing :)

I think in the middle of the Batwing would be a good spot. Fastest point of the ride I believe. Of course if they are going to have fog effects anywhere on the ride, and the Batwing is one spot that would have them, it could affect where they put the camera.

Once I saw a coaster somewhere in china that had a little guy that took the ride picture, ran back to the photo booth, and had it developed before the people got off the ride, and then ran all the way back to take the next picture. He must have been really tired by the end of the day!

• Like 6