Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I got free water from the little exterior stand outside of the Jukebox diner last sunday; don't know if that is open every day or not, I've never noticed it before, but I've also never stepped foot into the Jukebox diner, so an exterior food service station for malts, ice cream, Coke, etc... could have been missed.

I'm not forgetting. Registration is only a method of protecting a trademark. It is neither necessary nor sufficient.

And, I said it was a registered trademark.

And never feel like you have to hide while correcting Terp. He years ago cited a big blue B&M at Cedar Point. I think it was called Millennium Force.

• Like 6

The Trailer Tower may have been the Pinnacle of Rampant Speculation and off season craziness on this site. Also that was quite shocking it got pulled the way it did, who would have thunk. Yeah Terpy its been some good times together on these here interboards.

• Like 2

Looks pink to me. :::Photo Credit to CoasterCrew::: And before anyone gets all antsy about trespassing CSF allowed them on the property for these photos.

track3_zps8bdac7f1.jpg

Maybe the track changes color in the light...who knows. The blue steel looks blue in normal light...but has a purple tint in direct sun. Either way...the track seems a lot darker than the renderings. I actually dug the pink. Going down the freeway it looks almost Diamondback red/maroon