Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

As much as a media day extravaganza sounds great, and, as much as riding on opening day sounds wonderful, I simply abhor waiting in lines to the point that I absolutely refuse to deal with that nonsense. To quote Van Halen, "I'll Wait". Another day or two won't kill me. Waiting in lines like that might.

I'll quote Van Halen too. Why don't you try Banshee "Right Now"? Van Halen regularly tells me that on a beloved ride in Action Zone.

• Like 11

I dont find long lines as bad if its a ride where you can watchin the coaster go through a lot of its cycle. Judging by the location of Banshee queue area i think we may get to see Banshee go through its entire cycle while standing in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

^ That may be true, but in Coaster Crew's interview with Don, he stated that from the midway you'll see train disappear down into the valley and reappear before it goes into the station.

From the midway, yes, but the queue (referring to the blueprints) will be situated between the station, lift hill, and the zero-g roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I kinda hope not, for that place.

I would rather not continuously see flashing that close to the midway. I think somewhere between the zero G roll exit and the bottom after the 2nd loop would be better.

If this were RCT2

I wouldn't mind it after the Batwing :)