Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

There is absolutely no reason to carry two bags in the park. If you're carrying anything more than what can fit in cargo pockets and/or a fanny pack, you're carrying too much. Here's some tips on how to reduce what you carry: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/28780-no-loose-articles-in-the-Banshee-station/page-3#entry582057

• Like 7

That same thing happned to me TheBeast1116, Me and my friend were going to go ride Firehawk (We each had a bag) But they said we had to get a locker, I dont get why they cant have the bins in the station. I guess they tested it on Firehawk, Went well and now they will use it for Banshee?

Leave it in the car. Simple as that. You can get your hand stamped when you exit so you can re-enter. If you buy something during the day, take it straight out to the car. There is no reason to carry a backpack or other bag in the park.

• Like 3

Leave it in the car. Simple as that. You can get your hand stamped when you exit so you can re-enter. If you buy something during the day, take it straight out to the car. There is no reason to carry a backpack or other bag in the park.

Well I used to get dropped off, So I Cant do that :P

• Like 2

Well I used to get dropped off, So I Cant do that :P

Then 1) just don't carry anything that doesn't fit in a fanny pack or cargo pocket, and 2) wait to make purchases until you are on your way out after your last ride.

• Like 4

We typically only carry a bag in primarily so Katie can put her glasses in something. I am looking into the band that Terpy mentioned. It is likely we will invest in contacts. She's going to try out for track and it will be better for her. I may benefit in the band myself.

I need to start looking at cargo pants for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Unless you have a little one, or an old one, or are on vacation and want to take pictures (say you have a nice Nikon or Cannon). Lets say you want to make sure you carry sunscreen for your little ones. Sometimes just "running" out to the car and back is not always an option. But your point is a good one.

• Like 5

This tip might help those who NEED a cell phone like myself:

When the season starts, spend $15-$30 on a cheap trac-phone. Keep it in your car when you're not at Kings Island and refill minutes when needed. That way if you have an iPhone, like myself and many others, you won't have to worry about losing it.

If you want to bring a nice camera along side, I suggest investing in an all day locker or don't take one at all.

Chilly night ahead? While it may be "unfashionable" to some, tying your jacket around your waist is always handy!

This is the first year I'll be driving to KI, so now I have to bring keys, phone, and wallet containing my license, some cash and my season pass. Years before I only brought with me a cell phone and some cash that I stored in my back pocket. So I decided to buy a key chain that can be tied to your ankle.

I refuse to take a draw string bag with me.

Side question: I love Monster Energy drinks to the point where I drink one every 2 days or so. My question is am I allowed to take one in? If not, are there any places in the park that sells them? Last year I took one in 3 or 4 times and didn't get stopped. I just don't like going against park policies so if that means skipping something I didn't need in the first place :P

• Like 2

This tip might help those who NEED a cell phone like myself:

When the season starts, spend $15-$30 on a cheap trac-phone. Keep it in your car when you're not at Kings Island and refill minutes when needed. That way if you have an iPhone, like myself and many others, you won't have to worry about losing it.

If you want to bring a nice camera along side, I suggest investing in an all day locker or don't take one at all.

Chilly night ahead? While it may be "unfashionable" to some, tying your jacket around your waist is always handy!

This is the first year I'll be driving to KI, so now I have to bring keys, phone, and wallet containing my license, some cash and my season pass. Years before I only brought with me a cell phone and some cash that I stored in my back pocket. So I decided to buy a key chain that can be tied to your ankle.

I refuse to take a draw string bag with me.

Side question: I love Monster Energy drinks to the point where I drink one every 2 days or so. My question is am I allowed to take one in? If not, are there any places in the park that sells them? Last year I took one in 3 or 4 times and didn't get stopped. I just don't like going against park policies so if that means skipping something I didn't need in the first place :P

I believe the park prohibits outside food and drinks unless it is baby formula or if you are on a restricted diet (eg. gluten free foods only).

Don't they have restraunts with gluten free food?

And that's understandable.

I think they offer gluten free food but it might be more expensive than regular food. Also, I don't think they want to get involved in saying yea or nay to anything that relates to a medical condition.

Edit: unless that medical condition is a potential safety risk for other guests