Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Good luck filing a lawsuit against the park for passing out in line. It would be next to impossible. And if you can't go without a beverage for an hour then don't wait in the line.

Filing a lawsuit would be next to

impossible?

Really?

Really?

I learn the darnest things here.

(winning? That's different. Maybe. Facts contribute to outcomes, along with representation, resources, etc. Filing? Anyone can file a lawsuit against anybody for almost anything. The defendant(s) then must defend the suit.)

There is no legal advice intended for a particular client or situation contained herein. The author is not engaged in the private practice of law in Ohio, the District of Columbia or any United State. Consult a competent attorney in your jurisdiction if you have, or think you may have, a legal problem. Thus ends the disclaimer.

Obviously I meant to win. They can file a

lawsuit all the want, but they would never win.

Never?

Never?

Really?

I've been a keen observer of the jurisprudential scene for well nigh 50 years now. I would never, ever say a litigant would never win. But you go right ahead...

Terp (consider quoted disclaimer above as repeated here as if set out in full...

• Like 7

Soooooooo I shouldnt carry an epipen for a bee sting while standing in line, or an inhaler for breathing troubles, or if I have to drink 20-30 ounces of water an hour I am out of luck?

If I cant bring a bag with me, I will need to carry all of this in my pocket. If my pocket is not big enough, then I guess I am SOL? So the logical response is, dont ride rides with long lines? So I should probably not go to KI then.

Coming from someone who has 5 family members including myself who are also terribly allergic to bees I can tell your that if you were stung in line, first aid would be able to come to your aid rather quickly. It wouldn't take much for someone to get a ride operator to call 911

GatorGirl has a peanut allergy, and even though we have a good idea of which places to avoid in the park (mainly Potato Works, much to my chagrin :(), we always bring her EpiPen with us. Unfortunately, you never know when and where some cross-contamination may occur, and you have to be prepared. I would much rather have it on hand and ready to use than take the risk of First Aid being able to respond in time. (I'm not saying anything bad about KI's First Aid department. They are a great group of people, very helpful, professional and extremely capable in what they do. But on busy and hot days, there may be a number of other calls that they are busy with that would understandably keep them from responding as fast as they normally would.)

Luckily, my pockets have always been big enough to hold it, or there's always Mrs. Gator's trusty fanny pack, as long as she's with us. Even better, the new EpiPens that we got at the beginning of the school year are not the long, cigar shaped ones we've always had. They're now more the shape and size of a pack of Orbit gum.

• Like 7

Soooooooo I shouldnt carry an epipen for a bee sting while standing in line, or an inhaler for breathing troubles, or if I have to drink 20-30 ounces of water an hour I am out of luck?

If I cant bring a bag with me, I will need to carry all of this in my pocket. If my pocket is not big enough, then I guess I am SOL? So the logical response is, dont ride rides with long lines? So I should probably not go to KI then.

Coming from someone who has 5 family members including myself who are also terribly allergic to bees I can tell your that if you were stung in line, first aid would be able to come to your aid rather quickly. It wouldn't take much for someone to get a ride operator to call 911

GatorGirl has a peanut allergy, and even though we have a good idea of which places to avoid in the park (mainly Potato Works, much to my chagrin :(), we always bring her EpiPen with us. Unfortunately, you never know when and where some cross-contamination may occur, and you have to be prepared. I would much rather have it on hand and ready to use than take the risk of First Aid being able to respond in time. (I'm not saying anything bad about KI's First Aid department. They are a great group of people, very helpful, professional and extremely capable in what they do. But on busy and hot days, there may be a number of other calls that they are busy with that would understandably keep them from responding as fast as they normally would.)

Luckily, my pockets have always been big enough to hold it, or there's always Mrs. Gator's trusty fanny pack, as long as she's with us. Even better, the new EpiPens that we got at the beginning of the school year are not the long, cigar shaped ones we've always had. They're now more the shape and size of a pack of Orbit gum.

You might check out Coney Potato Works... I might be mistaken, but I believe they stopped using peanut oil at that location when they started serving gluten-free? Don't quote me on that though...

• Like 2

Good luck filing a lawsuit against the park for passing out in line. It would be next to impossible. And if you can't go without a beverage for an hour then don't wait in the line.

Filing a lawsuit would be next to impossible?

Really?

Really?

(winning? That's different. Maybe. Facts controbute to outcomes, along with representation, resources, etc. Filing? Anyone can file a lawsuit against anybody for almost anything. The defendant(s) then must defend the suit.)

There is no legal advice intended for a particular client or situation contained herein. The author is not engaged in the private practice of law in Ohio, the District of Columbia or any United State. Consult a competent attorney in your jurisdiction if you have, or think you may have, a legal problem. Thus ends the disclaimer.

Obviously I meant to win. They can file a lawsuit all the want, but they would never win.

And if you buy a McDonalds coffe, dump it in your lap and sue them, you would never win.....

Oh wait

• Like 8

Never?

Really?

I've been a keen observer of the jurisprudential scene for well nigh 50 years now. I would never, ever say a litigant would never win. But you go right ahead...

Terp (consider quoted disclaimer above as repeated here as if set out in full...

This was duly noted, but until a comparable case can be found and brought to my attention I cannot fathom the idea of it happening. Of course "never" is an extremely absolute word, but I was merely using it metaphorically. I hadn't realized that everything I said needed to be taken to that level of seriousness.

You might check out Coney Potato Works... I might be mistaken, but I believe they stopped using peanut oil at that location when they started serving gluten-free? Don't quote me on that though...

Thanks, I'll have to check that out. It would be nice to be able to share those great thick fries with GatorGirl!

I *think* as a way to designate the gluten/peanut free from the normal fries, they (unfortunately) made them more like shoestring fries... :(

I suppose it's better than confusing the two though!

• Like 2

I got caught up in the side conversation about legal stuff, and took it a little too far in an attempt to be funny. I immediately edited my own post but not before one or more members caught a glimpse of it. It was just inappropriate not only for the thread, but for KIC. (I get carried away sometimes.)

• Like 3