Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Guest KingsIslandPR

The vehicles for the first of three trains for the new Banshee roller coaster were delivered today. The longest inverted roller coaster in the world makes its highly-anticipated debut April 18. (From KIs Facebook)

qI4XhGq.jpg

Please post the link to the source for the photo as requested, multiple times.

Thank you!

• Like 19

Do the inner collars adjust or are they solid? Looks like a tight fit at the shoulders to me. I haven't ridden Gatekeeper or any other B&M with this type of seat, so I don't have a clue.

I was worried about fitting at the waist, but now I'm concerned about having my shoulders crushed.

• Like 1

From what i remember, they said they will the same thing with Banshee's restraints as they did with Gatekeeper's later in the season. I dont think there will be any bruised collar bones on this media day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

The vehicles for the first of three trains for the new Banshee roller coaster were delivered today. The longest inverted roller coaster in the world makes its highly-anticipated debut April 18. (From KIs Facebook)

qI4XhGq.jpg

Please post the link to the source for the photo as requested, multiple times.

Thank you!

Fixed!

• Like 5

This is a personal gripe I guess, but I was not exactly happy with the GK restraints. I am a little above average size wise, and I thought that they were killer on your collar bone area. I am hoping they've made ample improvement with these.

• Like 1

This is a personal gripe I guess, but I was not exactly happy with the GK restraints. I am a little above average size wise, and I thought that they were killer on your collar bone area. I am hoping they've made ample improvement with these.

When in the season did you ride Gatekeeper?

It was mid June. I've heard they've made improvements, but I'm curious how well they did.

• Like 2

When in the season did you ride Gatekeeper?

It was mid June. I've heard they've made improvements, but I'm curious how well they did.
the actually did a great job. The vest doesnt lock at all. Also, depending on where you sit, it actually enhances the ride experience a little bit especially in the front right on the wing over drop and the immleman. Hopefully Banshee will be some of the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3