Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

ene9ume5.jpg

Photo from Kings Island's Instagram.

http://instagram.com/p/kxiGAkOODk/

I see something that makes me think of StoneHenge.

B"Ancient"B©1

I think it would have been better to leave the wood its natural color instead of painted it grey.

Nah, churches will at least have all wood stained or something! And if not, it's usually, from my experience, a naturally darker wood than pine. We don't want our ride to look like its materials came fresh out of the nearest Home Depot.

• Like 4

I think it would have been better to leave the wood its natural color instead of painted it grey.

Nah, churches will at least have all wood stained or something! And if not, it's usually, from my experience, a naturally darker wood than pine. We don't want our ride to look like its materials came fresh out of the nearest Home Depot.

I basically attempted to convey the same message, but you did is soooo much better. :D

For reference:

That doesn't look like super high quality wood, that has been finished or should be... I think they made the right call to paint it.

• Like 2

Stopped by the park the other day and snapped some photos of Banshee, The Bat, and parking lot improvements.

DSC_0738_zps7703e4bf.jpg

DSC_0753_zpscd955a7f.jpg

Since I couldn't find the topic about the parking lot improvements for 2014, I'll post those here.

DSC_0744_zps1c014a18.jpg

DSC_0751_zps609a66e7.jpg

DSC_0745_zps6307c934.jpg

I DID NOT TRESPASS. I have a 300 mm lens. Shot from the highway & Great Wolf Lodge.

Check "The Bat flies again." forum for The Bats photos.

• Like 16

Stopped by the park the other day and snapped some photos of Banshee, The Bat, and parking lot improvements.

DSC_0738_zps7703e4bf.jpg

DSC_0753_zpscd955a7f.jpg

Since I couldn't find the topic about the parking lot improvements for 2014, I'll post those here.

DSC_0744_zps1c014a18.jpg

DSC_0751_zps609a66e7.jpg

DSC_0745_zps6307c934.jpg

I DID NOT TRESPASS. I have a 300 mm lens. Shot from the highway & Great Wolf Lodge.

Amazing pictures thanks for Sharing!
  • Like 2

(Photos)

(Photos)

Amazing pictures thanks for Sharing!

As someone said on another fourm, Dont quote photos that are right above the post. ;)

• Like 4

Coasterama what is there I didn't see anything.

You can see they tore down part of the stunt crew grill.

I'm not really seeing that, but it definitely looks like they tore up the ground in front of it.

Edit: nevermind, I'm looking at the wrong building. I can't really tell what is going on with Stunt Crew Grille.