Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

(responding to Gplez's post with the picture of the new Backlot cars)

Personally, I think those new cars look awesome and although it's not my favorite KI coaster, I'd be more inclined to give it another whirl if those new cars are in fact going to KI :D

• Like 1

AZ Kinda Guy: Did Wonderland's BLSC not receive the same change at that time? I know I saw pictures of the new fiberglass at Kings Dominion, but I don't know about Wonderland.

Wonderland's trains changed when KI's and KD's did. They were also red, white, and blue. Not sure why the Facebook "fans" are making a big deal of it, they look like the same fiberglass bodies with slightly more sparkly paint.

• Like 2

Again, the fact that Kings Island is pretty much saying that Banshee's night experience will be better than The Beast's night experience is saying A LOT! The Beast is hands down the best night ride experience I've ever had, so i have incredibly high expectations for Banshee. A night ride on The Beast is almost impossible to top, but i would love to see any ride try. None-the-less I'm sure a night ride on Banshee is going to be an incredible experience.

• Like 3