Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

^^TheBeast1116, please do not just directly link to the webcam. As I, and other members, have stated numerous times, it only shares what you want to share for a limited time. If you want to snapshot it, then save it to your computer and upload it via an image sharing site like imgur.com. That way, it won't continually updated and (eventually) go out of service.

• Like 8

NOOOOOOOOOO!! We can't see the circle or Banshee anymore! :(

It looks like we might be getting benches and flowers. that's what it looks like.

Seriously, please do as you've been politely asked multiple times by multiple people and quit direct linking to the webcam. What you say never ever matches with what you're saying when someone sees it later on. Save the photo, upload it to a file sharing server, and link it in your posts from the file sharing server. If you can't do that ask for help. If you don't want to do that then just refrain from posting the link to the webcam.

• Like 6

^^TheBeast1116, please do not just directly link to the webcam. As I, and other members, have stated numerous times, it only shares what you want to share for a limited time. If you want to snapshot it, then save it to your computer and upload it via an image sharing site like imgur.com. That way, it won't continually updated and (eventually) go out of service.

I direct messaged him/her since he/she is either ignoring the requests made or is not seeing them. Hopefully he'll/she'll see the direct message.

• Like 3

Do not judge the Flying Eagles by the modern imitations. They are NOT as good a ride. Not even close. In addition, even Knoebels set is, in my opinion, inferior. First of all, the birdies fly in the wrong direction. It's disorienting. I don't like it as well. Second, frequently at that park, if snapping begins, the ride is immediately and substantially slowed down. Sometimes even at Phall Phun Phest.

The former KI scooters that are now at Carowinds are indeed awesome. However, the fact that Carowinds shuts down the ride at the first snap can mean very short ride cycles. ;)

I thought that I had heard/read that Carowinds was supportive of snapping, and even encouraged it. :unsure:

• Like 3

It's not the "leave Britney alone" spoof (explicit language) but this SOB video is hilarious....it parodies the E-Harmony cat lady....

The SOB leave Britney alone spoof is hilarious too.....but it does contain explicit language right out of the box.

• Like 3

Flight of Fear is also a Blitzkreig of Fun ... if you just lean forward... it is perfectly fine! none of this Rattling nonsense I keep hearing about (not that this was on topic, I just wanted to use the video again).

• Like 1