Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

As far as tomorrow's announcement goes... Someone on the forum mentioned seeing work near the carousel earlier. This reminded me that KI posted a picture of the organ innards earlier in the off season. I'm thinking they might be announcing the return of the beloved Wurlitzer carousel organ. There was quite a bit of excitement when that picture was posted and most of us have forgotten about it now. It's definitely something that would appeal to all ages, and it would be new for this season.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Why would this organ on the carousel need a huge announcement?

You don't know that it will be a huge announcement. The park announces much of what happens with its rides and attractions during the offseason on Facebook. They have said things about The Beast, Diamondback, Bat, Banshee, and shows on their Facebook page. I could easily see them putting together a short video showing off the work done to the carousel and the organ inside.

• Like 4

^^I said it could test first week of April, and I still stand by that..You said it could test beginning of March, which it hasn't..Put it past the 15th and my point is more right..

Edit: You also missed my reply to what OhioColts said

Why'd you try re-adding me the other day..And you're still ridiculous...

Go back to under your bridge little troll, you belong back there with your other little underage kids..you haven't been on here since November to post, you won't be missed..

• Like 3

Just think a few months ago many of us stood on some concrete that's no longer there against a fence and a blank bit of ground behind it to watch this video for the very first time..

I know at least JCGoble and I weren't standing. We were sitting in pews with our VIP passes.:P

• Like 6

^Oh hush it you two..least I had comfy shoes on to stand :P

^^^Neither of us know that, but right now testing isn't happening this week. Bad weather today and tomorrow, I doubt to see it move. Earliest would be the 14th, which is still in the middle of our estimates, both of us. But still, I think there's a bit of work to still be done at the site, so I don't think any testing this week. I could very well be wrong.

However think, the pull through is still on the track in this picture on KI's Instagram. I don't think it's near ready yet. It's ready, it's got power, and stuff has moved as I reported yesterday. But with weather and stuff, I think we still have just a tad bit more time..

Which puts us closer to my estimate and away from yours..

Sorry to drag this bickering from a kid on FB to KIC folks..ah well

B Roll is kinda like stock footage..they use it to interleaf other media usually..Like think of a news report when you watch this:

Also quick update on the construction site. Coaster Connection site is really freaking bright on that cam..hopefully not CP Front entrance sign bright, that thing at night is ridiculous haha.

Also no transfer table lights on Banshee tonight, it's quiet there.

Biggest thing was for a few minutes lights went out in the parking lot/lower level of GWL for awhile..like one minute, incredibly bright..one minute, dark/normal..weird

• Like 1

Also no transfer table lights on Banshee tonight, it's quiet there.

Biggest thing was for a few minutes lights went out in the parking lot/lower level of GWL for awhile..like one minute, incredibly bright..one minute, dark/normal..weird

The weather today has been playing havoc on the power grid. At one point today 3,000 people in Greene County were without power.

• Like 1

^^I said it could test first week of April, and I still stand by that..You said it could test beginning of March, which it hasn't..Put it past the 15th and my point is more right..

Go back to under your bridge little troll, you belong back there with your other little underage kids..you haven't been on here since November to post, you won't be missed..

I sort of understand where you are coming from but are you being a bit harsh on CoasterGeek101?

• Like 2

I sort of understand where you are coming from but are you being a bit harsh on CoasterGeek?

A bit harsh.......? Geez, can't we all just get along? Were all on here for the same general purpose; and thats to communicate with other KI enthusiasts in a genuine manner.

• Like 2