Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

My question is how can you like or not like something you haven't experienced first hand? I was always brought up, that you don't judge a book by its cover. I see this as an added value to the price of admission. How much would going to a show of this caliber cost outside the park? $50?$75??? Also, I believe most that are complaining are young folks that have not experienced what it's like taking care of a child, and the need for a rest period during that time. A good show is a great way to enjoy that rest period.

A true statement that has been accepted by many for a long time. But people like to make guesses, we don't like to NOT know about something. We want to be able to categorize things and say, "This is good.", and "This is bad." and everything in between. So people make assumptions based off of any information we can attain, whether it's a 2 minute preview, a description, or simply just a tittle of what we are judging. This will happen even if we have yet to watch it.

I think what's important is to give most things a try for real before you try it.. or at least consider trying it out. (certain exceptions arose whilst constructing that statement.)

I agree, it sure is a bargain to get, although not as extensive as a show at the Arnoff that would be 2 hours long, you get the whole park and all the shows for over a hundred days for only double the price of a standard theatre ticket.

• Like 2

or simply just a tittle of what we are judging.

I presume you meant title? The definition of tittle is - A tittle or superscript dot is a small distinguishing mark, such as a diacritic or the dot on a lowercase i or j. The tittle is an integral part of the glyph of i and j, but diacritic dots can appear over other letters in various languages. -source Wikipedia

• Like 2

steveinphoenix - I don't believe the 2014 park map is available yet. I believe Don said it won't be released until early April but without searching, I'm not positive.

• Like 3

The stone pillars support an arch over the entrance. I believe KI posted an image on Twitter of a mason laying up those pillars a few days ago. Not sure if the arch will have a sign on it, but it I would think it will.

• Like 2

I was looking through pictures of Kings Island on Instagram and stumbled upon a fly-over picture of Banshee, taken just a few hours ago.

The picture at the link below is probably one of the best Banshee pictures I have seen. Truly incredible view!

pilotjustin95 on Instagram

That is incredible! Thanks for sharing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

That's a great picture but....

They tore down a huge ride, albeit un-ride-able - and replaced it with such a small thing! I know - it's the biggest inverted, but in comparison with the massive size of the ride it replaces...........it's like going from a Cadillac to a Chevette.

Just me opining.

I just drove by Kings Island. I must say it looks very depressing at night when everything is shut off. :( The only ride that had lights on were Banshee and I could see some light at Delirium. I couldn't even see Diamondback. Ahh I can't wait until I see all the lights on again!

• Like 8

Off season Cedar Point at night looks incredibly creepy from Battery Park. You might just barely see some of the taller light but other than that noting but the high altitude lights; And it looks extra creepy with a bit of Lake Erie fog!

• Like 7

So can't wait to ride Banshee and The Bat. It's going to feel awesome riding The Beast at night!

What on earth just happened to The Bat cam? Something was covering half of it up one minute, and then next it's gone. Weird

Please, don't double post! If no one has replied since you have posted and you want to add a thought, edit your post please! Catching up on this forum specifically as I haven't been on most of the day, 2 pages I scrolled through were mostly multiple posts that jumped topics.

Again, please refer to the TOS. I love your enthusiasm and your thoughts, but please make sure you follow the TOS and forum etiquette.

• Like 5

So can't wait to ride Banshee and The Bat. It's going to feel awesome riding The Beast at night!

What on earth just happened to The Bat cam? Something was covering half of it up one minute, and then next it's gone. Weird

Please, don't double post! If no one has replied since you have posted and you want to add a thought, edit your post please! Catching up on this forum specifically as I haven't been on most of the day, 2 pages I scrolled through were mostly multiple posts that jumped topics.

Again, please refer to the TOS. I love your enthusiasm and your thoughts, but please make sure you follow the TOS and forum etiquette.

I know you are trying to help but please leave moderating for the Moderators.

• Like 11