Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

^Thats what i mean. Its going to be incredible to see the finished product in person. I feel like theres still a lot about this ride that the park is not telling us and i like it! We will be in for a good, excuse me, GREAT treat in 4 weeks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Sea gulls may not add white paint but pigeons and other birds can.

Colonel who saw a flock of sea gulls in Richmond, Ky a couple of weeks ago.

If I saw A Flock of Seagulls, I would run so far away...

And I bet you couldn't get away.

• Like 6

Out test driving a car in Mason so I had to drive by Kings Island. Banshee is gorgeous and The Bat looked amazing as well. Didn't get a pic of The Bat, as that is not as easily obtained while driviusa9e8e4.jpgng lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

• Like 14

There's some things I want to say about sucking up to the park like some members are...

I am not sucking up to the park. I actually understand why the rule is in place and agree with it. Seriously, is it really THAT big of a deal to be required to press the shift key an extra time or copy and past the link to the source of a photo or video? It amazes me how people have a problem with simple things like that. They just spent 25 million plus more money on a huge new coaster plus other changes like The Bat, and some people can't follow a simple request from the park without complaining about it. Would you rather have the freedom of not capitalizing Trademarks, or Banshee? Not capitalizing Trademarks or Media Day? Seriously...
Absolutely none of that is what I was referring to...

Then what were you referring to?

Gemini XL-200, hoping I didn't misunderstand your original post.

Gemini XL-200, hoping I didn't misunderstand your original post.

Going from third person to first person in one sentence now eh? :P

Haha my bad. Edited that in quickly because I didn't want the "Then what were you referring to?" to sound rude or like I was mad. I'm actually just curious as to what he was actually referring to. And if an apology on my part is needed, I will extend one. There's no one on here that I dislike, and I'd like to keep it that way.

• Like 4

'It's everything an inverted coaster should be, and more,' Cedar Fair's C.O.O. Richard Zimmerman after a ride on Banshee.

via KI's Twitter: www.twitter.com/KingsIslandPR

I guess a ride doesn't have to complete all test cycles before having a human rider? Or did they already complete all test runs for one of the trains...?

*hears a "Yes" echo off in the distance*

Edit: see also: https://twitter.com/KIGMGREG/statuses/446323903548239873 for a picture posted by Greg Scheid
  • Like 12