Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I love how people over exaggerate and worry over the simplest things. Devarious is right on. All systems have to be checked. So if something is not right it can be corrected. So what if it breaks. I'd rather an issue come up during testing, and not during a public ride. So go get some chamomile tea and relax. Banshee will be ok.

Like when The Bat slows down on the lift hill! So many people think it has broken down. Someone told KI on the Facebook page that they needed to fix the lift...LOL

Also heard another guy say as we were creeping up the first lift on Beast, "This is why it's the longest wooden coaster, because it takes so long to go up the hill."

And to the person who quoted what B&M said about their coasters making it on the first time, then asking to explain Raptor. He said that it would make it the "First time." He didn't say anything about any other time! :D:P

• Like 7

I know its not broke, but what is the reason Bat (formerly known as Flight Deck/Top Gun) slows down on the lift hill? Is it just the weight of the train?

The control system slows the lift down so the other train will be completely off the final brakes before the train on the lift crests the lift. It's a safety feature.

For further evidence, you will notice that the lift does not slow down when there's only one train running.

• Like 7

^ a little rude, don't you think? Since when does number of posts have any correlation to roller coaster technology knowledge?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

• Like 18

I know its not broke, but what is the reason Bat (formerly known as Flight Deck/Top Gun) slows down on the lift hill? Is it just the weight of the train?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BEST. COMMENT. EVER!

Sorry, but that was really funny coming from someone with over 2,000 posts.

:lol:

Hey I am the very first one on here to admit that my knowledge of rides and ride operations ends somewhere between physics and the mechanical part. Thanks for the wonderful job at bringing me back down to earth...

Sorry, but that was really funny coming from someone with over 2,000 posts.

Post count does not equal ride intelligence..See Pointbuzz..etc..

Some think we can stop trains on loops...hit stop, it stops..

Sigh

I know that when you hit stop it has to slow down first then stop! Like ice right? Because there are little brakes all over the train right? (sarcasm)

• Like 8

It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond! That was rhetorical.

Under 30 days until Banshee makes its public debut! We can't wait for you to come out and experience this ride.

New name, new style... same profile pic. :)

Glad you're back!

• Like 20

It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond! That was rhetorical.

Under 30 days until Banshee makes its public debut! We can't wait for you to come out and experience this ride.

Great to see you back! It felt like something was missing from the forums while you were gone.

• Like 9

So much testing and cycles..I cant even tell you how many tests I saw for WindSeeker once she was finally done. Start, stop, start, stop, start, stop..And no it wasn't stuck, they did it that way :P

Guess they never took it out of testing mode...

• Like 8

Now that's pretty funny..

I will say as much as it's reliability isn't up to my expectations, it is probably the best night show ride out of the park. Sky Screamers..little blinky lights on your butt that's it

Blinky lights on my butt is a scary thought. Last thing this world needs is to see that! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7