Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I know its not broke, but what is the reason Bat (formerly known as Flight Deck/Top Gun) slows down on the lift hill? Is it just the weight of the train?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BEST. COMMENT. EVER!

Sorry, but that was really funny coming from someone with over 2,000 posts.

:lol:

Says the guy with 800 posts...? :blink:

• Like 2

It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond! That was rhetorical.[/size]

Under 30 days until Banshee makes its public debut! We can't wait for you to come out and experience this ride.

This is more exciting than the Return of the McRib.

Hopefully this doesn't happen as much as the McRib returns!

• Like 1

Every single button in controls is pushed in random orders,

I want to be that guy! My official title is "Random button pusher guy", here's my card.

Recently in my English class we read Brave New World and we did an activity where we were each assigned to a different caste from the story. I was given Epsilon, which is the lowest caste and the people in this social class level are of the lowest intelligence and respect. Their main jobs are pushing buttons. Since my teacher and classmates know how much I love roller coasters after I wrote that persuasive essay a while back, they joked around with me that my job would be pushing the buttons for a roller coaster. I then told them I'd seriously be completely happy doing that. :)

• Like 7

It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond! That was rhetorical.[/size]

Under 30 days until Banshee makes its public debut! We can't wait for you to come out and experience this ride.

This is more exciting than the Return of the McRib.

Classic comedy. XD

The lighting package is undoubtedly the best feature of that ride. I prefer Millennium and Giant Wheel's lighting packages, however.

Do we know what Banshee's lighting package will look like yet?

I have no idea what this "textured lighting" is all about. I've seen videos of such lighting, but I don't have the slightest idea how they will use it in the ride area.

I'm probably most excited for the lighting. The little details are what get me.

• Like 7

Oh gosh I REALLY will be disappointed if they go that route. I would love to see "on the count of three scream like a Banshee!! One... two... three..."

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Judging by how my schedule is going, I'm just going to have the words "Approximately the ", and an arbitrary, random number between 20,000th and 50,000th and the word "Rider" screenprinted on the back of the Banshee Tee-shirt I bought back on the night of the big reveal.

:ph34r:

• Like 7