Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Banshee is testing once again on this beautiful day. http://174.121.245.214/cfki/WindSeeker1/Camera4.jpg?r=1395436073767 from Kings Island's webcam.

please don't link or post a picture of the live feed camera, as when we view it later it will not be the same as what you are trying to show. Right click, save the picture, and then upload it to a photo hosting site such as tinypic.com or Photobucket

• Like 5

Pro tip : It helps to read the thread before posting.

Like all 245 pages? Lol
You mean 367?

Probably sent from my iDevice without Cydia.

the number of pages depends on how many posts per page you have it set to. At the default 30 posts per page, we are on page 245. Tapatalk makes the number 20 or so by default, making it more difficult in my opinion to keep up.

• Like 1

The website shows 30 per page and does not allow that to be changed. Tapatalk shows 20 per page by default, and at least on Android allows you to change that number to suit your preferences. I believe it can be set to 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 per page. I keep mine set at 10 to minimize data usage (so I don't have to load as many posts when I just want to read the last two).

• Like 1

Banshee is testing once again on this beautiful day. http://174.121.245.214/cfki/WindSeeker1/Camera4.jpg?r=1395436073767 from Kings Island's webcam.

please don't link or post a picture of the live feed camera, as when we view it later it will not be the same as what you are trying to show. Right click, save the picture, and then upload it to a photo hosting site such as tinypic.com or Photobucket

You can also upload it to Facebook and embed it here. All of the photos I have shared on here have been via Facebook.

• Like 2

The website shows 30 per page and does not allow that to be changed. Tapatalk shows 20 per page by default, and at least on Android allows you to change that number to suit your preferences. I believe it can be set to 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 per page. I keep mine set at 10 to minimize data usage (so I don't have to load as many posts when I just want to read the last two).

You can change it on iPhone, too. When I had my iPhone I was able to change it to 30. I keep mine at 30 so it lines up with the forum. That way when someone says "read back on page x" then it really is page x on my phone not page z :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

You can change it on iPhone, too. When I had my iPhone I was able to change it to 30. I keep mine at 30 so it lines up with the forum. That way when someone says "read back on page x" then it really is page x on my phone not page z :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

10 per page lines up too. Page x on the website lines up with pages 3x−2 to 3x on my Tapatalk. :)

jcgoble3, a human calculator (sometimes)

• Like 3