Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Is there a way to report posts from Tapatalk, for future reference?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Using the Android app, tap the post -> Menu button (upper right) -> Report.

The iOS app should be similar.

• Like 1

I don't care how long the wait is, if at all possible my first ride WILL be front seat :) in my opinion the first time on a roller coaster is best enjoyed front seat style :)

• Like 7

I don't care how long the wait is, if at all possible my first ride WILL be front seat :) in my opinion the first time on a roller coaster is best enjoyed front seat style :)

Not if you're going to Media Day, it won't. Unless you plan on going but not riding on Media Day.

It has been stated that for Media Day, the first row will be reserved for members of the media.

• Like 14

Just picture Rob Alvey "WHEEEEE!!" -ing and "Batzeling!!!" and other Media Representatives enjoying the front while the peasants are sent one row back. :D

I feel like he's going to invent some horrible screaming sound and do it repeatedly on the ride, and call it "Bansheeing".

Aside from, of course, the Banshee-like qualities of his voice that he has already demonstrated in his videos.

• Like 11

Not if you're going to Media Day, it won't. Unless you plan on going but not riding on Media Day.

It has been stated that for Media Day, the first row will be reserved for members of the media.

Aww boo.