Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I wonder if that new area behind Delirium is queue overflow for Banshee. I think the queue will extend beyond the entrance plaza quite frequently this season (Diamondback still spills out into Rivertown) and instead of awkwardly snaking around they can have that reserve area with additional queue railing.

• Like 1

I don't know what's going on in that area, but that used to be the best part of the park to watch the fireworks from. Not much of a crowd, clear view of the fireworks, breezes coming of Delirum and Drop Zone, plus some ice cream to enjoy from the stand next door, all with pretty much no one else sitting at the 3 or 4 tables that were back in that area. I don't think that's going to be an isolated spot to sit and enjoy the fireworks from anymore.

• Like 6

^ I used to think best spot was on WindSeeker until one night I was on the ride and the wind shifted BIG TIME and I had a very unpleasant smoky ride.... I will no longer ride WindSeeker during fireworks now!

• Like 4

If they are going to name the ride name her Lora. It's a great name that I am quite fond of. Of course Katie works well, too. She'd think it was named after her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

^I'd love for her to say anything. She could be reading me a speeding ticket, it'd be amazing

RIGHT!

I love Pat Carroll. She has the perfect voice for a "Banshee" themed ride.

I would wait in line just to hear the safety recordings.

Edit: Do you remember this? Pat Carroll as a step sister in Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella. Carroll is in the blue.

• Like 5

I wonder if that new area behind Delirium is queue overflow for Banshee. I think the queue will extend beyond the entrance plaza quite frequently this season (Diamondback still spills out into Rivertown) and instead of awkwardly snaking around they can have that reserve area with additional queue railing.

I used to drive a truck on the back roads when I worked at the park and believe this is simply a reroute to the concession service area. The gravel road that went under the Cobra had an exit behind Thunder Alley that would now be blocked by Banshee, so this new route makes the most sense to me. That road runs under the queue of Adventure Express and leads to Flight of Fear. You can see it quite well if you are riding The Racer on the left side.

• Like 1