Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I'm glad that they are realy doing this because this is one of the theories that our community had. Remember when we made the inquiry that we may be getting two ares now? Although we now know there is one AZ still, the fine line of colors and the center now almost separates the two areas. I'm glad that this hypothesis came into fruition technically, and I hope that this could lead to the Haunted Hill section of Kings Island.

Well so far my daughter and I have been to Knott's Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Buffalo Bills, Las Vegas Stratosphere on our trek to Kings Island for media day. Coaster count so far 22. Next stop, Six Flags Texas. Only 1 week to go until Banshee......Can't wait!!! See you all there.... Keep your feet OFF the ground and keep reaching for the stars....

• Like 21

Of course she's mad..you see her hair? I'd be ticked too if I got out of the salon looking like that :P

And then she asked "Does this rollercoaster make my butt look fat?", and based on her expression, and demeanor we can figure out the answer was "yes",...

The response must have been, "The rollercoaster doesn't make it look fat. The fat makes it look fat!" :P

• Like 2

I wonder if/when we'll see Banshee's lighting package installed/tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would imagine that this close to opening day it would be fairly soon. Hopefully by Wednesday to be prepared for Thursday's activities.

• Like 2

Diamondback is testing now

Okay but why do we need a post everytime I ride is seen testing? The Park officially opens in a week I would hope they are in full force in testing right now.
Good grief... just like DrummerKiD said- in case anybody wanted to see it. It's exciting to see the park awaken after a long cold winter.
  • Like 1

Diamondback is testing now

Okay but why do we need a post everytime I ride is seen testing? The Park officially opens in a week I would hope they are in full force in testing right now.
Good grief... just like DrummerKiD said- in case anybody wanted to see it. It's exciting to see the park awaken after a long cold winter.

I was just asking a question. I mean seriously though rides are going to be testing when we are only a week out from opening. It'd good to be excited. I didn't mean to upset anyone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think some people are getting a little cranky in eager anticipation for next week since two people now have complained about postings of rides testing lol I agree it's fun to know when stuff is testing because it's thrilling to watch and daydream of being there til next week. 6 days 13 hours and 8 minutes til the park opens for the season.

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 6

I didn't see anyone else post this yet (which id be really surprised if no one hasn't!) but the park is now equipped with a new ticketing system!

Kings Island's offical Twitter page

Also note the new overhead TV's/monitors!

Side note: I really love the attention the park is getting this year! Who knows if their will be even more surprises in store!?

• Like 5

To those looking for the freestanding wall at the exit....the exit to Banshee is way at the back of the station, and, according to the rendering, the wall is not as high as the peak of the station roof. Therefore, the odds are it is there, but it cannot be seen from the tower and can only be seen when you approach the toilets. Take another look at the rendering:

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/Banshee/the-ride/ride-information

Banshee-Load-Station-1(1).jpg

• Like 3

I couldn't care less about the wall really lol I'm just excited about the new ride and all that they have done to revamp the area and park. They have really outdone themselves this year and continue to do so.

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 2

I actually disliked the wall, so really, I could care less if it is there or not. Plus, now you have an excellent view from the station in all directions!

• Like 3

I couldn't care less about the wall really lol I'm just excited about the new ride and all that they have done to revamp the area and park. They have really outdone themselves this year and continue to do so.

I was all happy because finally someone on here used the saying right. Then I read the next post.

• Like 3