Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Sorry I know people were upset when it was being noted that something was testing.

However, at the same time it was questioned about whether or not The Bat would make opening day. I don't know the answer to that, however I can say I haven't seen it test much when watching the webcams.

Long story short... It's testing today!

** I wasn't quick enough to capture the image though!

• Like 5

Sorry I know people were upset when it was being noted that something was testing.

However, at the same time it was questioned about whether or not The Bat would make opening day. I don't know the answer to that, however I can say I haven't seen it test much when watching the webcams.

Long story short... It's testing today!

** I wasn't quick enough to capture the image though!

http://www.davidwaderich.com/hotlink/KI/Angle2/index.php?image=Angle220140412160101.jpg

http://www.davidwaderich.com/hotlink/KI/Angle2/index.php?image=Angle220140412162552.jpg

• Like 6

When I said dislike, I meant I didn't exactly like it, but like everything else it becomes one of the things that you don't care about. Care less as in I don't care if it is there or not in the long run. Geez I feel like it is the grammar gestapo here!

Amazing photographs by the way, it is interesting to see the new paint job fly.

I had forgot about his captures one of them is exactly what I saw.

I'm actually really excited for The Bat it is one of my favorites at KI. I was overly excited to see it test. I said to myself, "this is not normal!" Oh well lol the life of an enthusiast.

• Like 3

Just note for all employees at the park able to ride Banshee today for testing, I advise just to keep quiet for about five more days with your ride experience and if you take any media in the park.

The park wishes to be the main source of information for the ride to the public for now. Last it isn't worth getting in hot water before you even encounter one guest

• Like 7

I am excited to see it running in a bit when I get up there. Going to get my fiancé's pass processed (going with him)

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 1