Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Am I the only one that thinks it's sad we STILL have to remind people? Lol

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

Sorry I didnt capitalize Google. Just when your posting while you have other stuff in your mind you just dont like check your posts until like 2 minutes after you post them.

That quote was not at all about you :) it was directed towards those that don't link to webcam screen captures. I'm not gonna get on someone's case about Google being capitalized... that seems to be Terpy's job ;) I wouldn't want to take his job from him :D

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 5

Allegedly. If it were as big of a deal as some are making it out to be, wouldn't the park have already acted to get the video removed?

Or not, just offering another point of view.

We WILL be moving on from the video after this post.. please? Anyways, The park is acting on it right now.

• Like 2

My only comment on the video is that it could be either a leak or a marketing tool. Either way its out there and the park knows what they want to do about it.

Moving on though, I was wondering if there are anymore pictures of the cue line posted anywhere, or even of the shop. Maybe I overlooked them if they are posted here, but I am curious to see what we'll be greeted by at the entrance.

• Like 1

Moving on though, I was wondering if there are anymore pictures of the cue line posted anywhere, or even of the shop. Maybe I overlooked them if they are posted here, but I am curious to see what we'll be greeted by at the entrance.

We've seen a few good shots of the queue line from the park's official sources. Check Don (@KingsIslandPR) and Greg's (@KIGMGREG) Twitter feeds. I know that a lot of pics have been posted there.
  • Like 3

Some people just don't know they're ruining their career.

Truly a poor decision, KI is a great place to work. My mom and I were reminiscing tonight about our time working at the park, it was hard work, but it set the watermark for great jobs.

Only four days away- I don't recall if I've ever been so hepped for my first day of the season as this one. I'll probably not wait in line for Banshee, but I sure want to see the faces of the riders as they exit.

• Like 6

To be honest, I don't even think of talking about my job or the events given to us. But seriously, take your job 's gifts seriously and don't leak things! Have respect for the priveleges and just pull a Don Helbig and let the enthusiasts stew over the possibilities, while laughing because....nevermind

• Like 3

Absolutely, off ride is allowed and honestly I'd bet encouraged. The more stuff the park puts out at the two events and opening day, the larger the buzz.

Just don't take videos & stuff on ride.

It's a safety hazard

It's against ORC

It's against the parks rules

It's downright stupid

You put someone elses life in jeopardy.

To put things into perspective. A camera on Corkscrew at CP, a small camera at speed and velocity basically turns into the size of about a cinder block with force behind it hitting you. Doesn't sound pretty does it? On Maverick's launch someone had their zippo in their hand in the launch tunnel, lost it at the end of the tunnel on the sharp bank left, took out someones eye a few rows back..

Be safe, take pics in the queues and around the ride area where allowed, get a locker or stow your valuables in secured pockets or leave them with a non rider, simple as that.

• Like 8

I hope riding won't be required Media Day. I injured my wrist, and might not be able to ride. My boyfriend will though, so I'll at least be able to hold his stuff.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Jr... waiting for Devarious to comment. :D Edit: He did, but on his better behavior.

• Like 2