Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Just realized it, I think the parks are starting to copy eachother on what works the best, never realized this until now. The same kinda stone look we're getting on the Banshee station is already used. Grabbed this from Cedar Point's website. I see similarities. Which while on the subject, I doubt most here will have the issue, but their Season Pass office opens 23APR14 @ 1500

seasonpasscenter.jpg

• Like 7

I think it's a blend of 50's and 30's-era styles... a kind of "Art Deco of Tomorrow" look. Reminds me of the former Mason City Hall/Straits of Malacca restaurant.

I love how the coaster track in the background (GATEKEEPER?) adds the perfect curve element to the overall picture composition. Awesome!

• Like 8

Yeah that's Gatekeeper, DOT starts in bottom right corner, curves up, inverts and heads back over the midway.

Fun ride, def a great addition to the park, honestly it did the beach and midway it took over alot of justice that was truly needed. Only complaint I have is because of the lake location it does have a tempermental side with weather, but that's not the park or manufacturers fault at all, can't do anything about it, especially involving safety. Just sucks when you wanna get in a nice ride on a cooler day with a bit of wind and have to worry about the PLC downing the ride.

• Like 3

Proof of such claim?

It's true. The walkway from the parking lot up to the front gates was all pavement last year and is now all concrete. I was up there on Sunday to get Aaron's pass processed and saw it and said "WOAH!!! Nice!!!" :) It looks fantastic.

• Like 6

You can thank B&M for being so close to Kings Island, probably saved alot of money just from shipping alone, in unrelated news hopefully they will have The Bat painted and ready to go by Thursday.

• Like 1

You can thank B&M for being so close to Kings Island, probably saved alot of money just from shipping alone, in unrelated news hopefully they will have The Bat painted and ready to go by Thursday.

Don has said before that it'll be open for media day. He has recently stated that it'll be open at least in opening day. So I'm going to assume that it will be on media day.

https://twitter.com/kingsislandpr/status/455497972948942851

• Like 4

If I had to guess, I would say it's probably going to Xishuangbanna Theme Park in China. They are building a B&M Flying Coaster for 2014 and as I recall, the yellow track was for a Flying Coaster.

There had been a topic about this but I can't find it now. I even tried searching lol.

In other news... It looks like more grass has been added.

w6tiea.jpg

Image captured from Kings Island's live Banshee webcam, found here

• Like 3

If I had to guess, I would say it's probably going to Xishuangbanna Theme Park in China. They are building a B&M Flying Coaster for 2014 and as I recall, the yellow track was for a Flying Coaster.

There had been a topic about this but I can't find it now. I even tried searching lol.

In other news... It looks like more grass has been added.

w6tiea.jpg

Image captured from Kings Island's live Banshee webcam, found here

Grass isn't trees...

EDIT: Please notes that this isn't in response to you, but to the lack of trees. :)

• Like 3