IndyGuy4KI

Banshee Construction Progress

I'm waiting in line right now, you can hear the Banshee scream from here and it gets real annoying.😠

• Like 1

Best inverted coaster in all the land!! KI fans are in for a serious treat! Very well designed, smooth transitions and a wonderfully executed theme! KI hit the jackpot folks...... Im talking mega millions jackpot! qene5ary.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 17

I be in the park tomorrow. Looks great from what I am seeing.

• Like 1

Everything looks amazing for it. Can't wait to go on Sunday. Only downside is with them only being open 12-7 I won't be able to see it at night until my next visit.

10176111_490635767731725_169607701790751

Then I happen to find one on my site that I'm running. (Can't think or it would be advertising.)

• Like 12

I didn't notice the trim much at all. It's noticeably slower through the last inversion but I can't recall feeling any braking.

• Like 3

How noticeable is the trim?

It didn't grab when I rode at 6. Then again, it was a bit cold out here and likely running slower.

• Like 1

I didn't notice the trim much at all. It's noticeably slower through the last inversion but I can't recall feeling any braking.

Its so unnoticeable, i totally forgot about until you said something!

• Like 1

10176111_490635767731725_169607701790751

Then I happen to find one on my site that I'm running. (Can't think or it would be advertising.)

looks like Candy Corn...

• Like 10

From Local 12 & Fox 19's report, the night time experience is WOW! CAN'T WAIT TO RIDE IT!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Could someone post the link to the livestream? I cant find it.

I am SO cold right now lol waiting in line for ride #2

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 1

In line again. This is a wonderful ride. I had high expectations and it was exceeded by far.

• Like 4

Do the restraints feel anything like Gatekeeper's? And are they playing queue music?

Do the restraints feel anything like Gatekeeper's? And are they playing queue music?

Restraints are like Gate keeper's but these don't hurt me. Maybe because they don't keep moving down on me and all my layers pad me up lol really smooth ride

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 1

How is the theming in the queue? Is there fog and/or lighting throughout the ride?

How different is the front entrance gate?

Front gate looks the same just concrete in the area instead of pavement. Fog is at the entrance, couldn't tell on ride. You're going so fast you can't tell. Queue theming is INCREDIBLE.

• Like 2

I'm inline for my second ride, what an incredible ride. The best inverted coaster!

I think the restraints are much more forgiving than Gatekeepers. If feel as though these will be more "big boy" friendly. I also feel like the seatbelts are a little longer.

• Like 3

The line tomorrow will not be stretching through the park. You know that place kind of behind Delirium that looks paved? It appears as though extra queue has been set up there and down a maintenance road.

• Like 2