IndyGuy4KI

Banshee Construction Progress

are there test seats and where are they?

There is test seats at the entrance for the ride.

• Like 1

^^Wow....the loops are so evenly timed...makes me dizzy! Sign me up for a front row ride!

• Like 2

The lift hill music is great!!

GP who is a fan of lift hill music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'm confused.. Is the Delirium arm orange or yellow? Towards the white ring it looks yellow.. but then at the seats it definitely looked orange.

It looks like the partial-swing element just at the end is a nod to TG/FD/The Bat!

• Like 2

What can I say? She is my new, favorite ride. Wish I could have captured a picture of the sun coming up as we entered the valley toward the Batwing.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

What can I say? She is my new, favorite ride. Wish I could have captured a picture of the sun coming up as we entered the valley toward the Batwing.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

That ride during the sunrise was so memorable.

• Like 5

Was The Bat open today? I'm interested to hear how the que looks. I'd love to see them decorate the bridge that you walk under to resemble a cave entrance, though that may be asking for a bit too much. I seem to recall Don hinting that there would be some surprises that wouldn't be revealed until opening day regarding The Bat, however I may have been reading into a way he worded something that wasn't really there. Don't think the 5 year old is going to be quite tall enough for Banshee this year, maybe by the end of the season if he hits the same growth patterns he has the last handful of seasons, but The Bat should be a staple of our summer for sure.

• Like 3

Who is Bridget and why would you walk under her?

The dirty old man in me has several responses, the family man in me will keep it repsectful :)

• Like 4

Rode it twice so far . Blue train row 5 far right and Purple train row 8 far left . The back is definitely where it's at , good amount of force especially the second half of ride . Great experience even though my fingers are still numb from the cold. Will be much more fun when the temps warm up !

• Like 5

Btw , not sure if there's a better themed ride at any other Cedar Fair park than Banshee

• Like 2

I'm confused.. Is the Delirium arm orange or yellow? Towards the white ring it looks yellow.. but then at the seats it definitely looked orange.

Burnt orange-y red at the top of the arm, then silver, then orange for the bottom of the arm and disc

• Like 3

I have knots in my stomach anticipating tomorrow. The wait is agonizing! Especially after seeing that POV!

• Like 5

Yayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayyayayayyayayayayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyay! Robs reaction is priceless lol

• Like 2

Who was the guy in the throwback KI shirt? I saw him but he has on pants and no flashing headband.

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

Was The Bat open today? I'm interested to hear how the que looks. I'd love to see them decorate the bridge that you walk under to resemble a cave entrance, though that may be asking for a bit too much. I seem to recall Don hinting that there would be some surprises that wouldn't be revealed until opening day regarding The Bat, however I may have been reading into a way he worded something that wasn't really there. Don't think the 5 year old is going to be quite tall enough for Banshee this year, maybe by the end of the season if he hits the same growth patterns he has the last handful of seasons, but The Bat should be a staple of our summer for sure.

The Bat is now open. Do you want pics and if so, of what? Here is a pic of Banshee from The Bat stationajerasen.jpg

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 6

Rode it twice so far . Blue train row 5 far right and Purple train row 8 far left . The back is definitely where it's at , good amount of force especially the second half of ride . Great experience even though my fingers are still numb from the cold. Will be much more fun when the temps warm up !

How long was the wait, and with or without FP (is it even useable today?)

How long was the wait, and with or without FP (is it even useable today?)

About 20 to 30 min. both times . There was two levels of VIP badges mine was the yellow (which is what most people had) then there was a pink badge that could get you in the FastLane .

• Like 3