Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Just curious, I know this has nothing to do with the construction progress, but I was curious if KI will have Banshee T-Shirts available online to buy? I didn't quite have the money to buy the T-Shirt this weekend and want to buy it at a later date.

I have been following the decoding thread for quite some time now this is my first time posting.

I will admit I am not a huge fan of inverts. And while I am somewhat disappointed we are not getting a giga or a blitz coaster, I am still very much excited of this ride. Can't wait to see this thing start going vertical.

• Like 11

I have been following the decoding thread for quite some time now this is my first time posting.

I will admit I am not a huge fan of inverts. And while I am somewhat disappointed we are not getting a giga or a blitz coaster, I am still very much excited of this ride. Can't wait to see this thing start going vertical.

It's just like a baby anything....it's precious no matter the type....and we are naturally drawn to it.

• Like 6

Send in the cranes!

There ought to be cranes!

And then it's next year!

Isn't that rich?

Maybe a pair?

Lifting supports that are blue, high in the air

Yes, they will use cranes,

They have to use cranes,

Don't worry - they're neae!

• Like 6

I'm curious...wondering where KI got the sound of Banshee

Mass Effect 3...the Banshees from that game (if you haven't played, try fighting them on insanity mode, it's a fail, and they suck, and actually kinda spook you (had one in my sniper scope and it teleported right in front of me and impaled me, that sucked, and scared the heck out of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ6ab5X7nnY

• Like 10

I'd love it if there was a linticular print of the logo, with the subtle movement of the hands and hair like in the intro videos! I've heard it's possible on fabric.

(FTWDK ~ Lenticular printing is that 3D effect on some baseball cards and cereal boxes, etc., where it looks like the subject is moving, or is in 3d, or both).

• Like 3

What do the t-shirts look like? Anyone got pics?

And why aren't they selling them online yet??

*Looks at Kings Island marketplace website*

"New for 2012!!"

Ohhhhhh.

I really like them! I bought one right after the announcement! Statua has the logo for his avatar. its pretty sweet