Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

First, the station is two floors and that picture is only showing the bottom floor, because the second is not yet built, so it is impossible to say there will not be any dropping floor. Moreover, is it required to have one? Does Gatekeeper have one? Raptor?

First, the station is two floors and that picture is only showing the bottom floor, because the second is not yet built, so it is impossible to say there will not be any dropping floor. Moreover, is it required to have one? Does Gatekeeper have one? Raptor?

Raptor:yes Gatekeeper:No

The same way you do on Invertigo and Reptar.

Im not 100% but 99% sure that the floor on Inverdgo drops.

Invertigo's floor does drop.

However, a dropping floor does not assist you in getting into a seat in any way whatsoever. A dropping floor will only keep you from scrapping your feet on the floor after you are seated, if you are somehow slouching down... Also, it gives you an ease of mind.

Im a little ticked. I mean, the floor isnt going to drop as on other inverted coasters. How am I going to get in my seat? How?

Where did you deduce that the floor would not drop?

The floor will most likely drop like all the others.

I get this stuff at visitkingsisland.com. go to Banshee and click on one of the tabs I

Dont rember which one. But it says "Another unqie feature of the Banshee is that it will not include a dropping floor as featured on other inverted coasters"

The same way you do on Invertigo and Reptar.

Im not 100% but 99% sure that the floor on Inverdgo drops.

Invertigo's floor does drop.

However, a dropping floor does not assist you in getting into a seat in any way whatsoever. A dropping floor will only keep you from scrapping your feet on the floor after you are seated, if you are somehow slouching down... Also, it gives you an ease of mind.

Uh...if the floor is in the up position when you get in, it most certainly DOES make getting in a TYPICAL inverted's train easier.

Banshee, however has different trains. Less foot clearance is needed. The floor won't need lowering. Getting in will be fine. And you won't hit your feet in those very low clearance drops.

• Like 3

The floor isn't helping you get into the train, when it is flush with the rest of the station floor, it is up. If there was no dropping floor, the floor underneath the train wouldn't be lower.

The lowering floor creates more clearance for entering and exiting the station. The floor is already close the track for boarding and exiting, no need to compensate further with that.

Man...some of my ex's with PMS...I have STORIES...some of y'all get crazy...Broke up with one over it..We'll leave it at that

Wait till if or when you have a baby, PMS is nothing compared to the things a pregnant woman will say and or do! You won't even know who she has become until she forms back to normal 9 months later. I keep reminding myself just two more months on repeat! Added note, I enjoy all the Banshee updates and photos, thanks to everyone involved.

• Like 3

What's with this floor dropping nonsense? Who cares?

The coaster experts have it formulated.

We are seeing new invert trains that tilt like wing riders.

I'm sure the trains will only drag your feet scraping on the ground for 2-3 seconds. Suck it up man and ride. Take some metal shoes. Get your feet amputated or something beforehand.

I thought we are enthusiasts and not a geriatric council for bingo man. You don't need feet. Walk on your calves if you have to. You are coaster clubbers!

Now get in there and give me twenty....rides!

• Like 3