World Record Breaking News to Come From Kings Island August 8th

Guests and members of the media have been informed that there will be a world record breaking attraction announcement at Kings Island on August 8th at 10pm in the Action Zone area of the park. This highly anticipated new attraction is heavily rumored to be a new coaster, yet very few details are truly known at this time.

KICentral will bring you live updates and information as it unfolds during the August 8th announcement, so make sure you follow KICentral on Twitter and LIKE KICentral on Facebook in order to get up-to-the-second updates.

Can't wait until the 8th? With over 10,000 posts and a half-million thread views, Starting to Decode 2014 has become the largest thread in KICentral history. Keep checking this thread for the latest rumors and speculation involving this exciting new attraction.

• Like 20

I'm thinking about filming it with my smartphone if I can get a good view. I'm not streaming it, though, as I don't have enough data allowance for that. But if I do film it, it will eventually end up on YouTube. "Eventually" being the key word.

• Like 2

I have considered driving up from Richmond as soon as I get off work just for about 2 hours in the park and the announcement, not sure if I'll be in attendance yet so I will definitely be keeping an eye on this site.

• Like 1

Seems like they'll make the announcement an over the top announcement with it first taking place at night, secondly the many props & such surrounding the area, then lastly the many suspenseful & dramatic attention their putting on the attraction. I can honestly see them using fog, lighting & possibly actors to make it unforgettable & BIG! (btw could someone video the announcement & post it either right after the release or the day after? I would love to see what they did since I sadly can't make it.)

• Like 3

I'm also looking forward to the videos posted afterwards. I'm stuck at work and sadly every streaming thing I've found is blocked by the content filter. The beauty in our screen name was going to come down, but we realized the passes were in my car which would be a crazy long drive for it. Oh well, maybe next time. Hope everyone has fun who gets to make it out there, and stays dry :)